Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 02:00 AM
    Samsung I5800 questions
    I'd like to make some questions to whoever has a Samsung I5800 smartphone.

Does it have a GPS support for I-GO , MLS Destinator , Ndrive etc. or it goes only with Google maps through the internet?

When is connected to the PC via USB cable, is it recognized as an external hard drive, or it needs a complicated procedure like an Iphone with the Itunes application?

I've seen a Samsung Galaxy model which has a unique screen unlock feature by connecting dots in a shape preset by the user. If the shape is not correct the screen won't unlock.
    Does I5800 has this feature?

I have some game titles which I'd like to know if they are compatible with Samsung I5800
    ScummVM emulator
    Duke Nukem 3D
    Quake 2
    Tower Bloxx Deluxe
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2011, 02:35 AM
    As the i5800 is an updated version of the Galaxy, running the same OS, then it will support everything the Galaxy does.

For information
    I've seen a Samsung Galaxy model which has a unique screen unlock feature by connecting dots in a shape preset by the user. If the shape is not correct the screen won't unlock.
    This feature is NOT unique to galaxy phones, but available to all Android powered devices.
    My HTC Desire also has this.
    It's available in Settings > Security > Setup Screen Lock.
    From here you can choose Pattern, PIN or Password.

More details here: http://www.mobilegazette.com/samsung...0-10x06x17.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshoot Samsung TV [ 2 Answers ]

Some channels on TV have no volume

Samsung HL-R5667W [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced the color wheel and picture looks great but I now have about 4" on left side of screen is blacked out. Maybe knocked something out of adjustment? The black line runs from the top of screen to the bottom of screen almost like something is in front of the light bulb/but I checked and...

Samsung HLS6186W [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Samsung HLS6186W wide screen TV and I am having problems changing the picture size. The TV is set to the HDMI mode and I know the book says that you can only select the 16:9 or the 4:3 screen size but this cuts off part of the picture. I was wondering if there was a way to alternately set...

View more questions Search