Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 01:33 AM
    1930's antique hand push mower
    I have an old 1930's hand push mower, that still works great, it was produced by "The crowe end works Ltd Marrickville NSW" and its called "The Rex" I would like to know what its value is.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know about My Antique Push Mower. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. I have a Very Old Antique Push Mower.. and I was trying to find out some information on it . It is all still very original and everything is still in place. It has a Clinton Horizontal Shaft Engine on it and has side skirts on it and is a rare Find I know.. And when I laid Eyes on it I just...

Antique Hand Puppets - Set of 5 Little Red Riding Hood [ 2 Answers ]

I have Antique Hand Puppets - Set of 5 Little Red Riding Hood that I am trying to find more information on and a price to that I can sell them. Picture attached. Big Bad Woolf - Hand Painted Paper Mache Head measures approx 13" around, 5 1/2" from tip of Ears to start of fabric at neck,...

Push mower quitting. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my mower (5hp Briggs) out for the first time this year and refilled the oil and fuel. Started great then after about 5-10 minutes (about the time it should've been warmed up), it would kind of bog down and quit running. White smoke was coming out of the exaust and from the top of...

Push Mower Trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to start my mower today and after a couple of pulls on the rope it locked up. I can not pull the rope nor can I turn the blade. Can someone help? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.