Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aisha1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 09:23 PM
    If a drip cause reaction ?
    If a medical drip cause reaction and a person becomes fat and suffer obesity than what should be done to become thin and smart again.Even when no other treatments are working.Like,better and healthy food,regular exercise,Yoga,and medicines.What has to be done to get out of this reaction?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 09:19 AM

Medical drip of what ?
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2011, 11:24 AM
    A medical doctor won the nobel prize in medicine for saying, quote "all disease is caused by lack of minerals" unquote.

Get whole food vitamins and minerals in your body.

Doctors have done studies and find whole food vitamins and minerals are the best absorbed,

You need to replenish the minerals over time that your body uses up, so take a reasonable amount,
    Over time, and your body can absorb it.

Three of the best absorbed brands per studies by medical doctors are
    Megafood, innate response, new chapter.

Moms tell people to eat their vegetables, so eat vitamins and minerals that are made from vegetables, per people's moms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drip [ 1 Answers ]

How to repair drip in bath tub

Rates of chemical reaction:a clock reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose you were dissolving a metal such as zinc with hydrochloric acid.how would the particle size of the zinc affect the rat eof its dissolution?

Drip under the sink [ 4 Answers ]

I have a bathroom sink that leaks. Any suggestions on how best to seal this leak? The water leaks only from the bottom of the bowl when I run the water. The sink itself is about 70 years old - porcelain. I used Plumbers Putty and left the sink alone for 24 hours. The putty but it peeled off. Any...

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search