Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirsho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 08:28 PM
    How to connect a roku player to an older toshiba tv set
    I have been trying to connect a roku player to a toshiba 20af45 tv set. So far i have not been able to figure it out. Please help me with this problem. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up Roku player to Sony Home Theater System [ 10 Answers ]

I recently was given a Roku player and the only sound I get is through the TV speakers. I have Audio Out on the back of my home theater system that are red, green, and blue. (Unit is approx 5 years old) The audio on the Roku player is Red, yellow, and white. I have a 52" HD LCD TV that the Roku...

Connect roku to Samsung ht-x40? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to decide which unit to buy: Roku or Apple TV (new A4 version) for streaming movies to TV. I currently have a home theater system - Samsung HT-x40 that doesn't have many inputs for video. All of the system wires go between/inside of walls, adding an HDMI cable would be difficult. Is...

How to connect Roku HD to TV and surround system [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Insignia NS-32LCD TV (discontinued) and a Panasonic SC-HT740 surround system. The TV has one HDMI input, has component input as well. My surround system has one HDMI OUT and also component video output. Can someone *** help me figure how I can connect all these together? I am having an...

Connect direct TV with dvr to toshiba dvd/vcr player [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a direct TV with dvr box and want to hook it into my toshiba dvd/vcr combo. It then goes from the DVD/VCR to an RCA surround sound unit and then to the TV via an s-video cable and the red and white audio cables. If I can just get it to work form the DVD/VCR back to the TV, I'll worry...

How do I connect a dvd player to an older TV and a dish network box? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older television that has no way to directly connect a dvd player to,but I have a dish network receiver box that has the a/c adapter connections on it I was just wondering how do I connect my dvd player to the receiving box ?;and what do I press on the remote control to get what the dvd...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.