Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairabelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Teaching training course interview
    I have an interview for an Initial Teacher Training course on Wednesday, and I am finding it difficult to think of ways to set myself apart from the rest. All I can come up with are typical clichés that I am sure the interviewers will already have heard too many times before. Are you able to advise me on ways of selling myself, that will make me a memorable candidate for all the right reasons!
    soniyah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Hi listen just remember you can do it onces you in the room whether a group interview or one to one just think to yourself why did I want to be a teacher in the first place and know its hard I've been through the same and saying because you like children ernt good enough, go through some teaching web sites and see what skills teachers need and if you have them talk about them e.g. good communication, patients, organisation skills and bring your experience into it and how you felt... hope this helps and remember you are good as the person sat next to you o as others have confidence in yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there are some cool internet pages about "English teaching as a second language". Thanks

English teaching [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my EFL students asked me: Why is it OK to say the dog of my friend, and my friend's dog... BUT NOT: Job's book and the table's leg? Thank you all for your help

The Joy of Teaching [ 5 Answers ]

Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain and, gathering them around him, he taught them, saying: Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven Blessed are the meek Blessed are they that mourn Blessed are the merciful Blessed are they that thirst for justice...

Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?

Teacher training interview [ 3 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

View more questions Search