Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunarhb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Trying to find name of film.
    I saw this movie a while ago it came out in the 2000's I remember seeing 3 cars that look like a Volkswagen/Punchbuggy following each other does anyone recall the name of that movie?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2011, 08:00 PM

Italian Job? The new version had three Mini-Coopers... Check it out.

The Italian Job (2003) - IMDb
    lunarhb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Comment on HistorianChick's post
    Yes this is the movie thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Find the film? [ 2 Answers ]

It's an older thriller movie (70's or 80's) of a young newly wed couple moving into an old apartment building. The woman starts seeing things; An old couple arguing, fighting; The a drowned old lady in a bath tub etc. In the end the young couple chooses to move out and there is a nice twist at...

Help find a film [ 1 Answers ]

A man ownes a fish market and takes on help. He teaches the younger man how to clean fish. The fisk market owner takes the man to his house to stay with him and his wife has an affair with the younger man

How to find a film name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a true story years ago (bout 20) it is about a writer who loses his wife and daughter in a road accident he moves into a big house which is haunted by a boy in a wheelchair the boy had been killed by his dad in a metal bath tub being disabled he could only bang the sides of the bath with his...

Find a film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was set in the 80's or 90's, a young man goes to stay at a hotel and meets a very very old lady there, when he goes to bed the room spins and when he wakes up it's the 1910 0r 20's, later on he meets a young lady he still confused what's happens, during the film he falls in love with...

View more questions Search