Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gortiz15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 05:42 PM
    How do I chanage the spelling of my first name on my Puerto Rico Birth Certificate
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 08:45 PM

Did you read this thread, or this one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change spelling of name on birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I was born in NJ and currently live in GA. My mother changed a letter in my first name, but never had my birth certificate changed. All records (school, medical, employment, even SSN) has the post birth certificate spelling. My, drivers license and passport have the spelling that's on...

Change of name on a puerto rican birth certificate [ 7 Answers ]

I am 47 years old and just found out that my middle name is first on my birth certificate and my first name is my middle name. All these years I've been using it the other way around. How can I correct this issue? Do I have to correct all my documents even my marriage certificate?

Need help to change the spelling of a name on there birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

The spelling on my sons birthcertificate is wrong he will be graduating soon and would like to get this fixed so his Deploma reads correctly... any help is appreciated and note I don't have much time... thanks

Incorrect Spelling on Birth Certificate [ 2 Answers ]

The spelling of the first name is incorrect, it doesn't match any other documents, we have tried to have the name corrected, however this continues to be a run around. Without correct speling no drivers license, marriage nothing can take place. Born in Georgia. How can I get this resolved without...

Property in Puerto Rico [ 2 Answers ]

My dad died in 1985 and left property without a will, this property is currently being rented and my oldest brother collects all the funds and makes sure the taxes are paid. There was 8 siblings, 3 have since died so there are only 5 left . We now have this property under contract for sale. We all...

View more questions Search