Ask
    alisonjaneagnew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Customer service
    Why is team work good for central customer service
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 03:49 PM

Actually in the same manner that teamwork is best for any business.

Shared responsibilities (as a whole for the company and customer's benefit), shared knowledge, shared success with customers and your company's success overall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer service [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a new member. Wanted to ask has ny1 been to the face to face interview at next directory? What is it like? What role plays do they do?

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

'Working in this face-to-face customer service environment, how would you demonstrate that you are listening to a customer?' :confused:

Customer service [ 3 Answers ]

How can u be a very customer service representative? What are the FAQ ON customer service?

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

View more questions Search