Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 10:54 AM

Comment on smoothy's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is also very nice that you mention all your qualities... wow you speak 4 languages, I am amazed. well guess what, I speak 3 FLUENTLY and I am 3x younger than you.

And yet you don't have 1% the common sense or any of the knowledge I have.

And I believe your commenents as much as I believe you didn't take that money and are upset you got caught.

You know what... theres a 16 year old in Florida that thinks schools stupid and they can get a job and support themselves... You should hook up. You are perfect for each other.

Between the two of you , you have the entire sum of the human knowledge bank... I assume we will have free energy and world hunger will be resolved by next week?
    helpme202 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 11:04 AM
    How are you to mock me? How are you to say that I am a thief? You know nothing about me. You don't know who I am, where I come from or what I stand for. You are judging me only based on a couple of words I wrote.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Also, you must understand the complicated process which is going on in my confused head. You do not understand how hard it is for me to be convicted of such a terrible thing.
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:06 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how are you to mock me? how are you to say that i am a thief? you know nothing about me. you dont know who i am, where i come from or what i stand for. you are judging me only based on a couple of words i wrote.

When you are older and DO know a lot more t han you actually do now... you will learn how I and others here can do that.

I know more about you than you want anyone to know just from your comments here.

Human nature... they don't teach you that in high school.

You already told me all I need to know... its all in what you said and how you said it.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:07 AM
    It is not fair for you to say these things about me. Understand that it is hard to prove that you are innocent, which is what I am. With all due respect, go to hell.

This is going nowhere... I just asked how to survive a hunger strike, I never asked if you approve or not. You are wasting my time as well as yours.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Well my dear, the time has come for you to act your age, and realise that the world does not stop for you, nor does it move for you.

You seem to have a LOT of anger issues, and deep resentment and hatred to your mother. I know what that feels like, my mother abused me all my life. But yet, I don't see anything that indicates anything other than your mother isn't a very nice person. So its time to act like the adult you so very much want to be. You suck it up. And keep your mouth shut. Until you turn 18 and move out of your mothers house.

I say its time to talk to a counselor at school, or speak to your doctor about your feelings regarding your mother. Either they are rational and founded, and your mother needs to be investigated by CPS... OR they are IRrational and UNfounded, and you need some help to curb this anger of yours before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Good luck hon. I am praying for you, and I hope you find what you are looking for, and soon.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Oh how smart, you are comparing me to a first grader now. Yeah, real nice going.
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:11 AM

also, you must understand the complicated process which is going on in my confused head. you do not understand how hard it is for me to be convicted of such a terrible thing.

Really... You know I've been accused wrongly of far, far worse things in my life...

$10 and you act like a drama queen looking for an award.

You can only HOPE that's the worst thing you will ever deal with... and the fact is it won't be.

In fact... I'm laughing so hard right now I had to stop and catch my breath.

DO you know how funny that comment is.

IF you have these sorts of mental issues... why are you not in therapy right now? Because, I seriously think that might be a good idea for you... before you do something really stupid that's going to get yourself in jail or worse. Because there is NOT a normal thought process going through your head right now.

I mean... all this drama over $10... whats going to happen when its something really important or big?

Cripes... just give your mom $10 in ones... and say " Its not the missing $10 but you need it more than me right now.."... and let it drop...
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:11 AM

Well my dear helpme202, how smart are YOU? Sitting here holding an immature battle defending your right to kill yourself? Hurt yourself? Hurt your mother?

You are throwing a 2 year olds fit. The only problem is, you HAVE the eloquence and intellegences that a 2 year old does not. Which in turn, makes it much worse.

You are 17 years old. You are going to be an adult very soon. And until you begin to ACT like it, you will be TREATED as such.

You want to act like a child, you will always be treated like a child
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:17 AM

oh how smart, you are comparing me to a first grader now. yeah, real nice going.

Act like first grader... get treated like a first grader... But most of them are better behaved.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:19 AM

I notice you arguing with smoothy, but ignoring any other good advice you are given. Are you just here to be an A$$? Just wondering if you actually WANT the help and advice you came here for, or if you just want to project
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:20 AM

it is not fair for you to say these things about me. understand that it is hard to prove that you are innocent, which is what i am. with all due respect, go to hell.

Ooooooo big words... big man... I'm shaking in my shoes here...

Bwaaahahaha... Cripes... what a loser.

Time for you to look at therapy... I'm not your mom and don''t have to listen to your tantrums quietly.

Because you are going to spout off to someone, some day and if you are lucky it will only result in a trip to the ER. Not everyone will listen to your ravings with the sympathy and tollerance we have here thus far. Something else you should already know since you have all the answers. You have seen the evening news, haven't you... a lot of what makes the news starts with someone being a smarta55. The ending usually isn't all that nice.

As an adult... the first lesson (essentual to ones long term survival) is this... Don't start a fight you can't win. Time you learn it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 11:56 AM

Yes, a food or hunger strike, that will really make a parent know they are not the one, the only thing the parent will think is they are a theft and stupid.

And yes, I agree you are acting and sounding on here like a first grader and I may be insulting some first graders.

Parents are not always right but they are always the parent.
    AbovenBeyond Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Helpme202, in life people are going to accuse you of many things that's worse then 'stealing $10', I PROMISE YOU. But you only harming yourself and no one but you by treating everyone of those accusations with 'hunger strike' or 'I will hurt myself and won't stop until you say sorry' type of behavior; frankly they couldn't care any less. If you do succeed this time, it's because she's your mom and doesn't want to see you in pain, but strangers couldn't care less. Promise. Honestly, if you'd act that way to me I'll just walk away while you starve, choke, etc. yourself and won't give a damn. Honestly. Because I know that's much too small of a situation to try to act like its big deal.

'Smoothy' I disagree with how you're dealing with this. If he's a child that's having a temper tantrum, you need to be the adult one and settle this the adult way. Not adding oil to the fire and having a fight with him.
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AbovenBeyond View Post

'Smoothy' I disagree with how you're dealing with this. If he's a child that's having a temper tantrum, you need to be the adult one and settle this the adult way. Not adding oil to the fire and having a fight with him.
    If they were only 7 I would agree with you... but at 17 they know better, or at least should, and they did admit to being 17 in this thread.

A 17 year old is no adult... but they aren't a child either. And there is no indication the OP is a severely developementally delayed person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hunger strike [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm planning on going on a hunger strike in my room, and if you don't approve of this don't comment, anyway I'm looking for tips please.

Kids On Hunger Strike-Made For TV? 70's? [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this on TV back in the seventies or very early eighties. Probably made-for-tv fare, it was a drama about a blended family, the mom has remarried or is engaged to a foreign-type fellow (Italian? French?). The kids are opposed to the match and most of them decide to go on a hunger strike in order...

Hunger and Nausea. What is this? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past two days, I've had a really weird feeling in my stomach area (from just below my rib cage down to about my belly button)- it feels like... a combination of nausea and hunger pangs... No matter how much I eat, it doesn't seem to go away- not eating anything super-healthy (just had a...

Hunger during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and I am hungry ALL of the time. Why is it that my baby is only about the size of a grape and I am starving??

Painful Hunger [ 6 Answers ]

Why does our tummies hurt when we're really hungry?

View more questions Search