Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2011, 08:05 AM
    40 years of marriage
    A married couple in their early 60s were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband
    The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
    So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!. the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female...
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2011, 07:57 PM

Serves him right:D;) Women RULE:D:cool:
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jan 22, 2011, 04:52 PM

Love it. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce before 2 years of marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm getting divorce after 20 months of marriage. My husband is not working and is not helping to pay the bills at home for months.. I'm so tired of this situation and I don't want to stay with him anymore. Should I do a divorce settlement agreement? We don't have any properties together,but I...

31 years of marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Just had a comment about my 31 year marriage,, I've managed to to talk to my husband a couple of times,and both times,he's always called me "hon",, what's with that? Can someone answer that?

Did not concive .after 2 years of marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Now its 2 and a half year of our marriage .we both are healthy .my age is 33 and wife 30 .But she got irregular periods otherwise everything normal and I too got checked everything is normal .But still ,she unable to conceive .we do regular sex.help us in this issue. Thanking YOU...

Marriage betrayed after 25 years [ 10 Answers ]

We have been married for 25 years one week ago I find out my wife has been a whore for most of those years she is 45 change of life is obvious, my question is will she ever stop being a whore,or is she doomed, has given up her family and grandkids to be with someone else.

After 25 years of marriage, now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I'm looking into getting a divorce. After 25 years of marriage, we have lost the property and other assets we had due to business investment. The only thing left now (in form of assets) is a humanitarium grant that was awarded to my spouse for millions of dollars that has not been funded yet....

View more questions Search