Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gngr1073 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Ghost(s) or not?
    My 14 yr old son insists we have ghosts. He is the only one who ever sees anything. Last night he says while in the shower one scratched him on his shoulders. My husband absolutely does not believe in ghosts, I'm a little different on the other hand because I've heard stories so it's hard not to believe, but I also tend not to believe because I have never seen anything. I do not want to either! My question is, can we have ghost(s) and my son be the only one to ever see anything happen & why would he be the only one? We have a 9 yr old also whose bedroom is right next to his and he has never seen anything.
    truthmaster Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Jan 23, 2011, 09:03 PM
    Your son is most likely possessed by a demon, and he is most likely doing A LOT of drugs. Sit down with him and say some prayers.

Hope this helps
    onegarry Posts: 13, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2011, 03:29 PM
    Yes, it is very possible that your son is the only one in your family that can see spirits. I have seen things that others in my family have not and I have experienced and heard paranormal things that they have not.
    angel6 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jan 28, 2011, 09:10 PM
    He may be like me and have some extra sensory perception or have the ability like myself to see or commicate with ghost
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 03:26 AM

Talk to him and have him give some input on what he is experiencing.

Even have him come to the site and talk it over.

I would be happy to try and help him find some answers .

Most of the time rational answers as to what might be happening can be found fairly easily.

On the other hand , if rational answers can't be found there are steps that can be taken to help.

If you or he would care to go farther into it , please post some details and we can try to help.
    lil_blue Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:54 PM
    It is definitely possible for him to see ghosts. And the reason for you and your husband not to see them is because you don't really believe in them. And our brain goes into a sense of denial. In which case, you can't see that of which you do not believe.(and this has been proven) Hence the saying, "Believe and you will see" and "Seeing is believing" because you can only see it if you believe. And as for your 9 yr old son, I don't know whether he believes or not. There are many possibilities for your 14 year old son. But you not believeing him will hurt him mentally and emotionally. Trust me. Just take a step back and look at the situation. I would like to try to help you more.But I would need more details.I have helped people with their ghost problems and I'm here for you too if you want it. Just email me at [email protected] and make sure I know what you are emailing me for. Thanks
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 22, 2011, 08:54 AM
    If, in fact, he IS seeing something spiritual... it has nothing to do with ones brain and whether we "believe" in them or not. These are spiritual entities and operate on spiritual laws, not natural ones we can test with science. Spirits can willingly appear to whom ever they want to all the while remaining hidden to others. There are some things that will make them manifest more. Take note of any personality changes you notice in your son. These will be warning flags something VERY serious is going on. At this point the most important thing to do is not shut your son out because you don't know what to believe. This can leave him feeling isolated and alone. If something is really going on he's going to need someone he can come to. If you later establish with some certainty that he is experiencing something paranormal, find a spirit filled/full gospel church. The pastor should talk him your son. Let us know what's up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A ghost? [ 3 Answers ]

This might seem a little random, but how would I know if there is a ghost in the house, or if it is just in my head?

Do I have a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

My husband woke up one morning a few months ago and he had this blue green black stuff all over one of his shoulder. He said it looked like crayon or a bruise. Then this morning my son had it all over his neck and shoulders it happened when they were asleep. Could it be ghosts? We just moved in...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search