Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashish.rawat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 12:43 AM
    Want to become a Portuguese citizen
    Myself is ashish rawat residing in mumbai.I m a 17 year old.I m a indian.I want to become a Portuguese citizen.
    My father is a citizen of portugal.he was also a indian.but now he is a citizen of portugal.so I also want to become a Portuguese citizen.
    I want to know that what is a processor for me to become a Portuguese nationality.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes for EU citizen married to dual US/EU citizen earning income both in US and EU [ 3 Answers ]

I am not a US citizen who lived and worked in the USA from 2000 - 2008 (worked 2003 - 2008 with H1B visa). My wife is an American and EU citizen and we got married in 2010. We both work, get paid and pay taxes in Europe. We jointly own real estate in the US which we rent and we are interested to...

Canadian citizen married to US citizen living in Canada, tax information [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My wife and I have lived in Canada since August 2008. She has not filed US tax returns since 2008 and I would like to have them filed prior to our move to the US by late 2011. I am a little lost on which forms to use. Here is how our current income breaks down. Wife (USC) - 2008...

Married to Portuguese does it make me a EU citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im a South African married to a Portuguese, he now wants to move back to Europe. Does it make it easier to immigrate with him or will it still be the normal procedures

Portuguese [ 4 Answers ]

How To Do Translate The World's Greatest Mommy From English - Portuguese

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.