Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 05:17 PM
    My breast are tender and numbness is occurring but my tubes are clamped?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2011, 05:21 PM

What is your question? Are you asking if you could be pregnant?

Do you experience tenderness/numbness during your cycle?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bright red bleeding very light ,crampin ,very tender breast what does this mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 16th of Dec. I get my period between the 19th and the 23rd of every month I started crampin very bad to were sometimes I can't walk yesterday and today they gotten worst I have bright ed bleeding but very light and very tender breast I know I can't be pregnant because the last time I...

Even with my tubes clamped and I had a period can I still be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a period in November but haven't started yet for decmeber I had my tubes clamped 13 months ago when my last child was born but now I'm showing pregancny signs, I ve been waking up getting sick, even at night for the last week and I eat like crazy and my breast are very tender, and darker then...

Tender breast for 3 weeks took a test and was negative? [ 1 Answers ]

My breasts have been tender for 3 weeks, my period is late 1 week and 3 days I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Me and my boyfriend been trying for 9 months and nothing yet, but I feel my body different this time my breast are tender and swollen, my stomach is starting to get hard are...

Tender Breast [ 2 Answers ]

For a few days my breast have been very tender and my nipples feel quite soar, I am not due on my period as I have not had one for 1 year and six months due to having the injection contraception. It has been 6 months now since I have not been on the contraception and I was wondering whether this...

View more questions Search