Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KevinDog Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Creepy, creepy movie..
    Okay, I remember something about a creepy kid who's playing flippermachine in a bar, and his teacher sees him and takes him home. But his parents are looking in the teachers bag, when she's gone and the boys sister have no mouth and is sitting in front of a TV. And then the teacher takes the kid with her, and I can't remember more. I do remember it gave me the chills and some nightmare.. T.T
    Something tells me its twilight zone- the movie, but is not sure..
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2011, 06:35 PM

It sounds like a segment of the Twilight Zone movie... the one directed by Joe Dante and starring Kathleen Quinlan, if I remember correctly. Remake of an original TV episode starring William Mumy.
    KevinDog Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy kid movie animated maybe 80's/90's. [ 1 Answers ]

Creepy kids movie from 80's/ or 90's... please help? So, I watched it over and over again when I was in 1st grade. I am now 22 and I barly remember any of it but want to see it again, see if it is really as creepy as I remember. All I do recall from it is. It was animated, I believe with...

Creepy neighbor movie [ 4 Answers ]

There was this movie I watched on television where there were these creepy neighbors that did weird things at night. They looked funny too... what the heck.. does anyone know what movie I am talking about:confused:

Super creepy monster horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK what I remember from this movie is I believe there's either a giant barn, farmhouse, or just a big house that I believe is kind of in the middle of nowhere maybe? I just remember these disgusting monsters or maybe there's just one At the end.. im pretty sure... theres a guy walking away in...

Need answer to this creepy movie title. [ 1 Answers ]

I had seen this movie maybe in the early 80's, I can only briefly discibe this.It had two girls in it and they thought this old woman who lived in the woods was a witch.They were scared of her clear throgh the movie,the old lady was actually very nice to them even though both girls were obsessed...

View more questions Search