Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanathan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 01:49 PM
    My DVD Drive won't read Blank DVDs. Im using Windows 7? Please help me out.
    My DVD Drive won't read Blank DVDs. Im using Windows 7? Please help me out. I burnt 3 of discs earlier this morning using the same drive and allof a sudden when I tried to burn the fourth one, It said Insert a Disc into the Drive. Tried with 3 Blank Discs. Still the same

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd drive won't read blank discs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, hope someone can help, I'm having problems with my drive, it won't read blank dvd-r/rw's, It's fine when it comes to regular discs with data on them, it just keeps telling me to insert a blank disc even though there's one in there. The number of the disc drive is WDC-WD400BB-00DEA0 (IF...

Dvd/cd drive not picking up blank dvds [ 1 Answers ]

My cd/dvd drive will not pick up blank dvds. It picks up discs with information on it, but not blank ones.its temporamental... it burnt 3 dvds then stopped working.

DVD-RW drive won't read dvds [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a reason my dvd-rw drive won't read any dvds or dvd games? Is there some software I can install that will solve this problem? It is the only disk drive I have on this computer so just using another drive is out of the question..

Drive won't read blank cd's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, is there anyone out there that can help me? All of a sudden my drive won't recognize blank cd's when inserted. I try to burn music cd's and put a blank disc in but it keeps saying "no disc inserted". I am running Windows XP, the computer is about a year and a half old. Don't know...

DVD/CD Drive won't read ANYTHING now [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: HELP?! I have a brand new HP Media Center PC with VISTA that I LOVE and have had no problems in the past 5 months Iv'e owned it. Iv'e been burning everything on it like music, data, dvds, etc. without any snags at all. Today when I insert ANY type of disk, the drive closes and the LED...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.