Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AbovenBeyond Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2011, 08:38 AM
    Confused about astrology
    Will someone clear things up on all the astrology stuff for me? All I understand is my ascendant sign, Aug 15, 1995 (5am-7am) for me, Leo. I need some clearing up on what is conjunction, planets, transitions, and whatever other thing I'm missing. I've heard that where your Mars location is tells about your personality; what's mine? What other important planet locations significant for me? My weaknesses and my strengths.

Basically give me a personalized report. Oh yeah, don't copy&paste info from astrology sites because I've read like 10 before asking this question. It's too broad and general, I don't feel it explains well for a beginner plus it's not personal enough.

Thank you in advance.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 08:39 AM

You won't find an answer here - this is an astronomy web site, not astrology. You might try posting your question under the "Mythology and Folklore" category.
    AbovenBeyond Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Comment on ebaines's post
    OK I'll move to 'other science'
    Anirudh_sharma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 12:45 AM
    :), Why you want to know "conjunction, planets, transitions," I think you should concern with your horoscope and your future only.
    Yes I can explain you about your horoscope but for this you have to come at me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What astrology sign are you? [ 184 Answers ]

Hey everyone, wanted to start a thread so we can get to know our members a little better. Just want to know what zodiac sign you are and give something about you that relates to that sign =P. me, I'm a libra =P I like to be creative and sometimes I'm a little extra =P. I try to be funny but most...

Astrology [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone on here answer a question for me regarding a Saturn return transit?

Astrology in islam [ 3 Answers ]

Does quran says about any astrology? Does planets are described in quran? What about astrology in quran??

Nadi Astrology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

View more questions Search