Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 02:24 PM

Comment on Wondergirl's post
    No we were divorced in august 2007 and me and my current wife got married in oct of 2009. She moved in August of 2009.

So, you found a "new woman" before she got her "new man" 1000 miles away?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 02:26 PM

Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I am the sole conservator of my son. She only has visitation.

But she is the child's mother.

Was she a bad mother, that you are punishing her now?
    tl0127 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 17, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Me and my current wife were seeing each other in early 2008.
    -

Jan 17, 2011, 02:31 PM
    No she was not a bad mother when we were together. Even when she lived here she was wasn't a bad mother. But she moved away, my current wife is the mother now.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 02:33 PM

But she moved away, my current wife is the mother now.

She will always be the boy's mother. No one can replace her.

So you are punishing her for moving away?

What happens if she doesn't drive 1000 miles every month to see him? Will you legally block her from ever seeing her son again?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 02:36 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No she was not a bad mother when we were together. Even when she lived here she was wasn't a bad mother. But she moved away, my current wife is the mother now.

Ive been resisting adding to this thread. Instead watching where its been going. But this is the last of it. This comment if taken into court is enough to have the child taken away from you. You are knowingly and willingly particpating in parental alienation. That is very very serious. You need to seek help for this and be glad the noncustodial parent actually wants to be involved at whatever level they are comfortable with.

This type of behavior needs to stop NOW!!
    -

Jan 17, 2011, 02:56 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    How am I participating in parental alienation? She is the one who moved away by her choice. She is the one who choose her man over her son. She is the one who alienated herself. Why can't she just fade out of his life.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 03:13 PM

Why doesn't she have custody?
    -

Jan 17, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Because she chose to move to a different state to be closer to her man.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 03:21 PM

Comment on califdadof3's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How am I participating in parental alienation? She is the one who moved away by her choice. She is the one who choose her man over her son. She is the one who alienated herself. Why can't she just fade out of his life.

She can. But that's HER choice. I see you knitpicking and complaining about nothing and not looking at what's best for your child. Instead trying to drive a wedge that may keep her away. Lets get real here.

Most cellphone companies have free nights and weekends. Yet you dare complain about it costing you. From your own admission she is doing her best to keep up with the bills. And still managing the 1000 miles monthly. That's a lot of gas and wear and tear. Its HER choice not yours. You want to drive that wedge as deep as you can and its going to split your child away from you completely.

Just look around at all the problems many couples have after separation or divorce. You you choose to complain. Take it before a judge. Let them decide. But with this attitude you could lose your child and at best be the one facing that 1000 mile trip. Where will you stand then??

Stop being so pigheaded and stop letting your current wife run the situation. Get real and start taking responsibility for your child that you share with her and start focusing on the child. If your wife doent like that then kick her to the curb as she is no parent of any kind.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 03:23 PM

And that says she's not a "real" mother and allows you to treat her the way you are.

She had custody before she moved out of state?
    -

Jan 17, 2011, 03:26 PM
    We had joint and equal custody, she had him 2 weeks and I had him 2 weeks.

How can I loose my child? She is the one who chose to move?

She is not a real mother, she just gave birth and then left him.

She moved a year and a half ago, he was 71/2

I am sole managing conservator over my son.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 03:39 PM

You will reap huge rewards if you make sure your son knows and remains attached to his real mother, if you speak well of her, if you don't financially abuse her. Otherwise, your bad behavior will someday come back to bite you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 03:41 PM

She is not a real mother, she just gave birth and then left him.

When did you get full custody of him? How many years did she have him in her life before she moved?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2011, 05:24 PM

Conservatorship?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 08:13 PM

I have a hard to moderating this thread, the OP keeps using the comment feature ( which is made more for an "I agree or disagree" not to add to the thread, and by not actually using the Answer the question buttom, so I have little choice but to delete his posts if there is slight editing needed.
    -

Jan 18, 2011, 04:36 AM
    I did not know there was a right or wrong way to do this. I thought that I was answering the persons question that asked.

So to answer the question on Conservator. I am sole managing conservator over my son.
    Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 05:50 PM

Very funny, the person claiming to be the mom is using the same computer and I P address

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...me-545326.html

Before I close all of this, and ban the two posters, I need a answer and need it soon.

One person claims to be father,
    One person claims to be mother

Both are not telling the same story,

Both are coming from the same computer at the same IP address.

So what do we have someone making fools of us ?
    -

Jan 18, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Just trying to get both sides of the story getting information from both sides of the situation is that wrong. I'm concerned for my son.
    Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 06:08 PM

So we don't know if you are really the mom or dad, you come here acting as a jerk wasting our time,

These threads are closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

Can I sue a child support agency for not enforcing support orders? [ 15 Answers ]

In 2002, a NY family court ordered my ex-husband (the non-custodial parent of our 2 minor children) to pay child support in the amount of $250 per week. This court order was subsequently made a part of our divorce decree in 2005. In 2004, the NCP moved from NY to OR then eventually to CA to...

Can my sons father get out of child support, or back child support? [ 2 Answers ]

The paternity was established for my son at 6 months of age.. will the father have to pay the past 6 months?

Can a father of a child force child support on a mother that gave up the child willing [ 13 Answers ]

While my wife and I were split up she got pregnant ( while on the birth control implant). I myself am fixed ( we didn't want anymore kids) and we couldn't afford to have more kids if wanted them. We thought about giving the child up for adoption but it turns out the father wants the child. He...

View more questions Search