jawadgee85 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 02:50 AM
    Realty of namaz
    Assalam o alikum

I want to ask about realty of namaz...

What your islamic study say about praying prayer in graveyard
    &
    What you say about construction of Masjid in graveyard

In fact we have a Masjid in our near, but that Masjid is held in graveyard.that Masjid has graves in 3 sides.(these sides are front ,right and left)
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Oh my God . Hearing this makes me cry. You are not allowed to pray there.

3 graves inside, or three graves outside? If the mosque is separate, then you can pray there, but praying in a graveyard is prohibited, and building mosques on graves is something cursed by Allaah and His Messenger, and you should be aware of shirk, because no matter how much you pray to Allaah, if you make shirk, none of your deeds are accepted. I`ll be back. MUSLIMS; don`t be sufis, don`t make shirk, don`t feel safe from Allaah, but fear Him, and learn what la ilaha ill-Allaah means.

So I hope this message may suffice, because I should study.
    Bismillah Ar-RaHman Ar-RaHim.

You will benefit much by studying Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab: Kitab At-Tawheed. Please look it up from Google or something. Don`t care about people calling names like `wahhabi` and evil talk what shaitan inspires them to say, because verily these books of the Shaikh -may Allaah have mercy upon him- have saved the ummah, and if you read them you will see they are nothing, but `Allaah said:`, and `Allaahs Messenger -sAaws- said:`. So learn la ilaha ill-Allaah, because not everyone will be saved by just saying the words.

I`m reading this from Al-Buluqh Al-Maram... Narrated by Abu Hurayrah (rAta): Allaah`s Messenger (sAaws) said: "May Allaah curse the jews! They have turned the graves of their Prophets into Mosques." -Al-Bukhari&Muslim (rA), and Muslim added: "and christians."
    Narrated `Aisha (rAa) in Al-Bukhari and Muslim (that Nabii -sAaws- said:), "When a pious person amongst them (jews and christians) died they used to build a place of worship and prostration on his grave." In the same Hadith is: "Those are the worse of creatures." (According to the writer Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani -rA- it has 2 meanings: 1. actions and deeds which supposed to be done before Allaah in a mosque, are performed near or upon the graves, such as prostration, bowing, sitting, or standing with folded hands as a sign of respect; and 2.to build the mosques near the graves. Whatever they may be, it is prohibited anyway.)

The reasons I said if the mosque is separate, it`s allowed (and I might be wrong), is because such is the case with Al-Masdjid An-Nabawi -sAaws. But myself I never visited his grave -sAaws- due to fear of his -sAaws- du`a mentioned earlier, although I don`t say it isn`t allowed to visit his -sAaws- grave at all (only during the pious predecessors of the ummah -may Allaah be pleased with them- The Mosque was not expanded to include the holy qabr of Rasuul -sAaws- within its walls, but it came later, and it`s wrong). I was blessed by Allaah so much that I could pray even djumu`ah there, and unfortunately I was very shocked when in sujuud someone cried: "Jaa RasuulAllaah!". And Rasuul -sAaws- has said that who calls with Allaah a partner, enters The Fire. Praying in the Prophet`s -sAaws- mosque is not an act of visiting him -sAaws- or his grave, but to worship Allaah Alone in His second most holy Mosque in the world!

And Allaah -The Most High- said: "And the mosques are for Allaah, so don`t call upon anyone with Allaah"
    (suurah Al-Jinn:18)

People, don`t confuse your hearts. Loving Allaah is the greatest love, and loving His Nabii -sAaws- is because He -The Almighty- loves him -sAaws- the most. Don`t make anyone a partner with Allaah, don`t go to extremes like the christians went into extremes concerning `Iisa Ibn Maryam -as- and have patience with your souls. No-one, who died can help you. Allaah is Al-Hayyu (The Ever-Living), and He never dies. You love the pious people because they where near to Allaah, so you respect their graves. This is great, but do it according to sunnah, and not according to desires. And even better, don`t you know you can be WALIULLAAH yourself! So you can stop going to the graves of those, who lived and died for Allaah, because you can make promise with Allaah right now YOURSELF, and start to learn Islam as Allaah has perfected it nearly 1500 years ago, and after knowledge, call people to Him with certainty. In sha Allaah you will meet all those pious people in Jennah, if they truly were good muslims.

My honest advice for you, is don`t go to that mosque, but establish solaah among yourselves, and arrange study groups of remembering Allaah, and studying knowledge from Qur`an and AHadith, and by establishing proofs, and be steadfast. In sha Allaah a time will come you have your own mosque, and those people will come to pray with you and that place will be rebuild as a proper graveyard in sha Allaah. Make niyat, ask Allaah, and work for Him. Then you will be awlia-ullaah yourselves.
    fatalduo Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 19, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Namaz is not a part of islam , it comes from out source , it is not from allah and quran. it is man made. If it is from allah and quran , it will mention in quran and its tariqa. So try to know the fact about salaath and read the entire quran thoroughly and understand every verse of the quran. Just read this verse 17/9 , if u read it carefully, u will know the fact about islam. Allahafiz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Namaz [ 5 Answers ]

I haven missed so many prayers since I was 10 years old.now I'm 19 years old.I want to pray all my previous prayers as qaza.*** tell me can I do this for 9 yeasrs Fajjr prayer with 2 farz qaza Zohr prayei with 4 farz qaza Asser prayer with 4 farz qaza Mugrib prayer with 4 farz qaza Isha prayer...

Realty Company hedging their bets at our expense [ 0 Answers ]

We are supposed to be moving into a home to rent in one week. The current owners are buying a new property. We were told by the realty company to give notice to our current landlord on Dec 1, 2010. We gave our 60 day notice and are prepared to move. Now the realty company said that the property...

If Canyon Realty Co, pays weekly salaries of $12,000 on Friday For [ 3 Answers ]

If Canyon Realty Co, pays weekly salaries of $12,000 on Friday for a five-day work week ending on that day. What is the adjustment at the end of the accounting period, assuming that the period ends (a) on Tuesday. (b) on Wenesday? Indicate each account affected, whether the account is increased or...

Realty experts [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know that contact nos. and detaile of legal experts in delhi

View more questions Search