Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thinkfastsolu1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 02:30 AM
    I cant figure this movie out.
    There is a movie that I saw a while back, and I can't remember much. But it was good. Here it goes, There is a boy that can say things aloud and a book makes it come true, and a villain gets a hold of him and makes him have a castle built, dinosaur made, other creatures, treasure, henchmen, and then in the end the boys family is at stake, the boy says aloud that the bad man would go into nothingness, I can't remember exactly, but as I remember, there is only one copy of the book still around and its really old, what is this movie? Did I give enough information?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2011, 06:52 AM

It sounds like Inkheart, but it is with a father and his daughter.

INKHEART - Official Movie Website
    thinkfastsolu1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 09:42 AM
    That is it, thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Help me figure out what movie this is? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I watched a while ago.. It is about a man and woman who are on the run and in the process of running they kidnap two young college students who are making out in the car. They two criminals I do believe were kind of hispanic and the criminals rape the two young college...

I need to figure out the name of this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, there's this boy and he's really uncool. One day he runs into this really pretty supermodel at the mall and he wishes he was cool. Then this guy came to him and granted his wish, so know he's the coolest guy ever. Then he meets the girl again and finds out she met a person just like the one...

I am trying to figure out a movie name. The movie reminds me of Midnight express. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a movie name. The movie reminds me of Midnight express. What I recall is there are 2 men on vacation, they rent a couple of bicycles and end up dumping the bikes instead of returning them. I believe that when they get home, the government of there country they dumped the...

I need to figure out what movie this is! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay there's this movie I watched the other day, it was either on FX or USA or something. It had these two guys that wanted to fight each other. One guy had blonde hair and his mom worked at a school. The other had a blonde girlfriend and was over 18. One day they decided to race and the older guy...

View more questions Search