Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Jan 17, 2011, 01:49 AM
    Santa Clara Pueblo Pottery Appraisals for Helen Shupla Melon Bowl
    Hi there... I am in Southern California and have a vintage Santa Clara Pueblo Melon bowl pot/vase that I've been told was a museum piece originally made by Helen Shupla. I am looking for an opportunity to get an appraisal of it's value (and confirmation of it's origin) because I need to sell this family heirloom.

Does anyone know who I might be able to contact for help in this matter?

Thanks, Steve
    garciase Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2013, 09:40 AM
    You may want to contact the following gallery in Santa Fe, NM. They carry Helen Shupla Pottery.
    http://www.andreafisherpottery.com/cgi-bin/artistlnk.cgi?Helen_Shupla
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Mar 5, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Thank you. I still have the melon bowl and I'll contact them.

Steve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the melon? [ 3 Answers ]

Where is the melon?

When is Will read in Santa Clara County, California [ 8 Answers ]

My Great Aunt died in August, 2009. I am in her will (according to her many conversations and letters to me). I have not been notified of when her last will and testament will be read or even if it has been read. She died August 6, 2009 in Santa Clara County, California. What do the...

Two dentists giving me far different appraisals [ 12 Answers ]

6 months ago I went to my usual dentist of the last 20 years for my bi-annual cleaning. I had no problems, and he could not find any new problems. Just recently tried a new dentist, said I felt fine, and he says I need $25,000 of dental work to remove all the silver filling and replace them with...

Helen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. In the last year my periods have become very regular but 2 weeks before I am actually due on I become tired and start looking pale but am now getting worried as with my last period I started having big blood clots not small which I have never had before.Is this where I start to worry or is it...

View more questions Search