Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swinga Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 12:22 AM
    70's or early 80's kid fantasy movie
    *** help me. I'm trying to find a movie I saw when I was very young. It was kind of kid fantasy movie from late 70's or early 80's. The movie could be older since I saw it on TV.

The main character was a young boy (it's child like 9 or 10 years old). His little sister was kindnapped by something from a fantasy land. The freaks looks like some kind of clowns. There're many different freaks. Each freak has each character.

The boy went to the wonderland to save his sister. I'm not sure about this plot and how he went there.

At the wonderland, many adopted kids were exploited by the freaks.
    At the end of the movie, the main character awoke from dream by his older brother or sisters when he was sleeping on autumn leaves.

Everything is not sure cause it's too long time ago.

This isn't sure too but I think there's a sequel. One scene I rememeber is that one of freaks came to real world to meet the boy. The scene was a library or something. I remember the freak's costume. It was striped outfit when the freak put his hand on his pocket, the strip from his sleeve and the pocket matched.

Now, can anybody remember this and tell me what it is?

*** help me, this's bugging me all my life!

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's/early 80's Fantasy Movie! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help to find this movie that I can remember only the end, there was a group D&D like... with a strong guy fighting with a huge hammer, a elf-archer and others. At the end, the elf dies in the final battle ( in a dark forest, I'm not sure about that ) and although they did know that it's...

An adventure,fantasy movie form the late 70's or early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is that the hero had a bow with a with a large red stone in the grip and that a Phonix would drop feathers from its tail which would turn into arrows when he ran out. I know its not much to go on but can someone tell me what the title is?

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

Late 70's / Early 80's Fantasy Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a late 70's / early 80's fantasy movie where a boy is on a boat and he stabs through the floor of the boat and it turns out that the boat is strapped to the head of a giant. The giant then submerges out of the water and begins walking on land. This was the only vague...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.