Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Jan 16, 2011, 11:13 PM
    Question about female "parts"
    I haad a question about the tightness that woman exhibit when not having sex for a while is this true.

With my ex whom I use to be long distance and would see her every few months, I remmebr that evertyime she would tell me to be cautious and slow at first because it would "hurt" down there as it had been a few months. Usually how long of intervals causes this? I am curious to know as it would help me validate a few points as well, such as this imbecile claiming that he slept with her a month before I was back, something she clearly did deny and I somewhat believe to be true.
    Aldo in order to remedy against this we use to use a lot of lube in order for her not to get irritated. She also told me she took some antibiotics as a precaution in case it would get infected because of irritation, is this the right way to go

Thanks for your input
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 10:20 AM

I am sorry but either you trust that she was telling you the truth or don't. She had to trust you as well.

Other than her word there is no way to tell. She should not be taking antibiotics 'just in case' but many people misuse them so that is neither here nor there.

You should not be discussing your sex life with your ex with anyone else especially someone who seems to want to cause trouble. You aren't with her now so let it go. If this person wants to continue causing problems. Walk away.

Live your own life instead of re-writing the past.

Jan 17, 2011, 10:28 AM
    No at the time we had this discussion we were an item.
    I am actually wondering because her doctor had prescribed these meds and suggested to use lubricant. I recall this because she was also taking the pill at the time and therefore we had to be cautiaus since Antibiotics can block their effectivness.
    Would antibiotics be useless, she thinks that it would have prevented it from getting worst in case something had happened . Does that maks sense, I'm actually curious to know
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 07:19 PM

Tightness really only relies to how turned on she is. Vagina's expand when they are turned on. The vaginal wall is elasticity so exact size can never really be ascertained. If the vagina is relaxed the vaginal walls collapse into each other. The diameter is less than one inch and the length will be around 3 to 4 inches. Vagina size alters when ready for intercourse. At this time the diameter of the vagina is not the same throughout the vaginal tunnel. So if she feels looser one time then another, it has nothing to do with if she cheated on you or not. So that is something you and her are going to have to work out together.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 07:44 PM

Agree, there is no gauge and no way to tell if she cheated, her being tight or not tight has nothing to do with it.

Jan 17, 2011, 10:58 PM
    I see. I guess I am just going by what she was saying that it would hurt because we hadn't been together for a while and that on one of my trips it actually had gotten infected due to the irritatoin because of this and that she didn't want the same thing to happen again. It was her way a being cautios that made me think and her telling me that woman do feel a difference after a few months that made me wonder.

Regarding the cheating or not, I had asked her to come clean with me and brought up the subject and made her aware of what people were saying about her which were driving me crazy, she got frustrated and irritated and would even tell me that it was not the first people would talk about her like that or say these things. I guess I just find it hard to believe that some people would actually be like this and say things.
    The reasons I has my doubts were because of some things she neglected to tell me, and when I confronted her she swore and reacted in a way that made it seem nothing had happened. She was like : what? He said what ? This is getting ridiculous and I can't believe you would trust them or somehting. I need to talk to him (but she never did)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 11:07 PM

I have to ask this. Why are you still concerned about this? She's your ex. It's time to stop putting so much effort into her and move on with your life.

She's in the past. Whatever she did or didn't do is in the past. You need to leave her in the past as well.

Jan 17, 2011, 11:13 PM

That's a good question. I guess I just to feel relieved inside that nothing had happened, I have feelings for her and want to know that when I visited her the last time and things were really great, physically and emotionally, that she was genuine. At that time also we had celebrated our 2 y anniversary and it was just so great that when I heard I had to know the truth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need the journal entry to the 2 parts of this question [ 1 Answers ]

On July 1 of the current year, a business pays $54,000 to the city for license taxes for the coming fiscal year. The same business is also required to pay an annual property tax at the end of the year. The estimated amount of the current year's property tax allocable to July is $4,800. (1)...

Why do my 2 female hamsters keep fighting w/ my smallest female hamster? [ 23 Answers ]

I got two female Siberian (Campbell) hamsters a few months ago. I had them mated with my friend's male Siberian Hamster. After a few weeks both of them had babies. Of course I separated them until such time that their babies were old and big enough for all of them to be in the same cage. The only...

Female Cat Question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My female cat has been acting weird lately, and my sister thinks it might be kittens. She's been really mean to our dog, practically starves for my attention day and night, and constantly meows for me to follow her to a space in the closet that's basically hidden from prying eyes. Is...

View more questions Search