Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monikerbri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:25 PM
    Mid to late 80's ww1/ww2 era movie about a young boy...
    There was a movie mid to late 80's I think. It was about a young boy who had lost his parents during a war and the young boy was hanging around a camp of soldiers. He wore a leather bomber jacket. He was pretty much on his own the entire movie. I can remember he ate a certain chocolate bar or candy. He would return to his home or town frequently I think it had something to do with a war in Germany. Maybe his parents were abducted by Nazi's? I know its not much to go with but, I am hoping someone out there might have a name for it. Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Empire of the Sun
    monikerbri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:48 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Wow 2 minute answer!! That's incredible! Thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 06:51 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie was on TV, sometime in the late 70's or 80's about a young girl and boy at the [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie title where the plot basically is about a young boy and girl who meet at the beach and find a sea turtle. I think the boy carves a heart with their initials on the back of the turtle. I think the girl disappears with the turtle and years later goes after the young man

Late 80's mid 90's dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a bear (I think) finding a egg, brought it home and the egghatched,and turned into a dragon. I remember one of the main caricters locking the dragon in a room while a part was going on and the dragon getting mad and growing and crashing the party....

Children's fantasy movie from the mid to late 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Back in the 80's I saw a movie where a little girl travelled to another world through her mirror. Not exactly Through the Looking Glass, but similar I suppose. The little girl was not animated but I can't remember if the other world was animated or not. I don't remember what the other world was...

Mid to late 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone knows this it sure has me stumped.. It's about a boy who's older brother dies ( I think, maybe not) anyway and all he wants to do is go to California. He keeps stating California I don't think he say much more that California. I believe he runs away with a friend and his sister...

View more questions Search