Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mashpotatos Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 10:11 AM
    My best friend is getting into drugs?
    I have been friends with this person for 8 years. We are always there for each other. But recently she has met some new people that got her into doing hardcore drugs,I want her to make her own decisions but I can't watch her throw her life away. What should I do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2011, 10:12 AM

Hello mash:

Tell her you're there for her... That's all friends can do.. You can't CHANGE her.

excon
    bur0043 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2011, 04:47 PM
    You could try and ask her why she is doing it and try and guid her into quiting. She will allways need her friends to rely on. Sorry if this doesn't help u
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Feb 12, 2011, 05:49 PM
    Slap the hell out of her! I told my friends to do that to me if I ever got into hard core drugs..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend is hooked on drugs and pregnant. Wants me to take the baby when it is born. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a young single woman who wants kids more than anything. I have a friend who has three beautiful kids and one on the way and this one she wants me to raise. I am ecstatic but also am scared because she is good at emotional mind games. I know the possibility of the baby being addicted to drugs...

On drugs 24/7! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My boyfriend of 5 years has had a serious drug problem on and off for the last 3 years. He is advancing from one drug to another and I don't think it could get much worse. Surprisingly he has kept his job but we are growing further & further apart. He is 27 years old. Every...

Friend Doing DRUGS! [ 4 Answers ]

I Need Help On This!! I Need To Know How To Talk To A Friend So He Will Listen!! So My Friend (who I Will Name Joe) And Two Of Our Other Friends (bob And Fred) Were In The Jrotc (I Am A Sophomore In High school And Am Involved With The Jrotc Program) After School! We Are Normally There Well After...

My friend did drugs in school [ 6 Answers ]

Well my really good friend kassidy did drugs in school crystalized meth and cocaine with alcahol with two other girls I will not name them for there sake well they went to class stoned one passed out the other barfed and kassidy just acted a little stoned well they called the police and now their...

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

View more questions Search