Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donkeymule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Prism3d.exe
    I have been playing Hunting unlimited for few months and all of sudden error report keeps coming up prism3d.exe, of course not letting me play the game. I have unistalled it then installed it back on and same error message. I have done nothing new to my computer. I even down loaded directx 9. Can you help me?
    Thanks
    Judy

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d.exe error [ 7 Answers ]

My kids purchase Unlimited Hunting 3 for my birthday, and when I try to run it it comes up with this error, please advise

Prism3d.exe encountered an error [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to run a copy of 18 wheels of steel - convoy and get this error. I read all the other posts regarding this message and have pretty much come to the realization that my asssumption that even though it requires a pentium 4, my pentium 3 would work but maybe a bit slower. I've done all...

Prism3d.exe [ 1 Answers ]

I am very disappointed that there has been no good answer in solving the prism3d.exe problem. It happens every time when starting Hunting Unlimited 3. What and where are the drivers to be installed? Where can they be found? What is the company's phone number for Hunting Unlimited 3? I would like to...

Prism3d not working [ 6 Answers ]

I have the game 18 wheels of steel convoy and it won't start up because prism3d will not start because it can not find the control.def file what do I need to do. "please help"!

Issas.exe, iau.exe etc how to get rid of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Whenever I try to open a text file, the following files load onto my machine: Lssas.exe, iau.exe, mservice.exe, svshost.exe, msqdevl.exe and stisvsq.exe Its easy enough to remove them again with Hijackthis run in safe mode, but I cannot use my notepad anymore. Whenever I open the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.