Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sezmepanda Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 08:56 PM
    Dottie Slip-Ons Sneakers?
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=13972864&navAction=jump&navCo unt=45
    ^ Where can I buy shoes like those? I know I sound stupid, considering those are a pair I can buy, but Urban Outifitters shoes run small and they don't have the size I need for them to actually fit. So, I was wondering if there are any trustworthy places I can buy them? Please and thank you. :)

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Looking for Champion sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pair of Champion brand sneakers that I love and have practically worn into the ground at this point. I want to find another pair of the same style, but for the life of me I cannot find a list of Champion shoes anywhere. I've looked at Champion's website, store websites, sneaker lovers'...

Do all lesbians use strap ons? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok. I will make sure I am crystal clear on this post. I know a lot of different kinds of people use them. I know that straight people use them. I am not trying to offend anyone. I am curious. My question is:

Outlook Add-ons [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for an easy way to keep track of e-mails in Outlook. I'm hoping someone knows of an add-on where I can select multiple e-mails, and either right click and have an option, or hit a hot key to group the e-mails. They don't have to stay together, but I'd like something to come up when I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search