Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b.c.b.c Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Should I want to be adopted?
    Sometimes I feel like my parents don't love me. My brother and I always fight and I always get blamed and sent to my room even when I am 14.

And I don't know if my life would be better if I was adopted, as much as I have my concerns in wanting to be adopted I would never have the guts to really tell my parents, even when I tell my mom she thinks I am lying and that she doesn't believe me.

What should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 07:29 PM

No, you cannot get adopted. Your parents would have to give you up. I'm guessing they won't do that.

Let's go to the real problem. Why do you and your brother fight? Is there a way to reduce or stop that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 07:57 PM

You need to learn how to be happy where you are.

And of course 14 year old children get grounded and sent to their rooms, if there are reasons. So will 16 and 17 year old.
    Tracyright Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Well,I think you better be happy as you got a family and a brother you can fight with... above all this,am sure yer family loves you so much... I never knew my parents and do not know if I got brother or sisters somewhere in this world... I wish having a brother with who I could fight with --a mother who sends me to my bedroom when she s angry with me -maybe she feels you safe in yer bedroom -in thinking that yer brother is not sweet enough to play with you.. if they kept you until the age you are now,it means they Love u... do not make mistakes with bad thoughts okay? Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I be adopted? [ 3 Answers ]

I have made a decision that I want to be adopted. My parents are illgetimate drunks and in their eyes the only person that exists in my brother. People might here that and say oh she is just overeacting,but no I am actually making an understatement. Everyone around me notices it,and is says "that...

Am I adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

I am loved by both of my parents but I always have a feeling that I don't belong somehow. When I was around 3-5 years old, I rememebered my 2 sisters, teasing and bullying me. I remembered the words they said : that I was picked from the road because my mom pitied me. Now that they are older...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I want to be adopted [ 18 Answers ]

I have been having bad troubles with family and boys just now. I feel no one really loves me. Im all alone with no one to talk to. Crying myself to sleep every night! I want to die and I want a different family! :(

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

View more questions Search