Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    car_keys Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 03:17 PM
    Difference between peel-and-stick vs pre-pasted wallpaper border?
    What is the difference between application of peel-and-stick vs pre-pasted wallpaper border? Is one easier than other? Can either method allow for repositioning during application process?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Peel and stick is coated with a contact adhesive and is ready to apply when the backing is removed. Pre-pasted requires wetting to activate the adhesive. Lots of time to move the border around with pre-pasted. Peel and stick can be difficult to position and remove.

Jan 15, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Kudos! Thank you so much for the explanation.

Jan 15, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Comment on ma0641's post
    Kudos! Thank you so much for the explanation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

Peel n stick wallpaper border peeling off [ 2 Answers ]

They say the peel n stick borders are great because you can easily remove it to reposition but I think it removes too easy. The border is peeling up in places and actually coming off at one end. Did I do something wrong?

Wallpaper border [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for wallpaper border for an oil and gas industry office, preferably something with oil wells, or an oil & gas theme, anyone know where I might find border along these lines?

Peel and stick tile [ 4 Answers ]

How can I keep my peel and stick tile from popping up? I've tried sticking more glue on the back of the tile, but that does not work. It is being put on 1/4 plywood subfloor.

Peel and stick [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to put peel and stick on an already tiled floor. The tiling was well done so I don't want to tear it up. It's just ugly for my taste. How can I pull this off?

View more questions Search