Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mls3025 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 01:23 PM
    1953A Five Dollar Silver Certificate
    Hello, I have a Series 1953A Five Dollar Silver Certificate. Serial #*17898702A, Signatures are Robert B. Anderson - Secretary of the Treasury and Ivy Baker Priest - Treasurer of the United States. The bill has some cresses from where it was folded but overall the bill is in great condition. There is a "M" in the upper left corner and an "M22" in the right lower corner. Stamp on right is in Blue and using the guide I saw I would say it is between "Very Fine" and "Extremely Fine condition". What would be the value? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

1953A five dollar silver certificate blue star note [ 2 Answers ]

I'm curious to know how much this $5 1953A silver certificate Blue Star note is worth... it has a Blue Star before the serial number's * 20279135 A. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find another one like it. The secretary of treasury signed by robert b. anderson. I see them with silver...

1953A red seal $2 dollar bill silver certificate [ 0 Answers ]

1953A red seal $2 dollar bill silver certificate worth?

1953A $5 Silver Certificate [ 5 Answers ]

$5,1953A. Priest and Anderson, Blue serial number and seal, no star before/after serial, top of bill is labeled Silver Certificate, slight offset in the print (shifted right on the front, left on the back, and the seal is partially below the written five) Pics included. Thanks for any help. I...

1953a $5.00 silver certificate [ 6 Answers ]

What is my certificate worth?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.