Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yvonne1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 11:49 AM
    Who would fix or replace an exhaust pipe in my attic
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Is this the heater vent pipe? An HVAC tech should do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I replace galvanized pipe in attic with PVC [ 9 Answers ]

I have a leak at an galvanized elbow, luckily, there is a union righ above it. Do I have to use galvanized or can I use threaded PVC?

Today's project - fix pull down attic stairs [ 9 Answers ]

Yuk! Lid had to be removed. It was a real pain to put back on. Had a split on the stair runner under the top set around the hinge. Glued and put 4 screws in it. One step had to be screwed in place with 4 screws. Tightened all nuts. Got rid of some stove nuts and replaced with fender...

Install Bathroom Exhaust Fan, No Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am needing suggestions. I have a downstairs bathroom that need an exhaust fan put in. There is a light in the ceiling, however there is no way to get an exhaust duct in without ripping out the ceiling. I am needing this for moisture removal due to shower starting to mildew the ceiling. The...

Replace Lead Pipe from Toilet to Hubless Waste Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

My house is a craftsman style house from 1912 in Oakland, California. I have a big hole in a 24" horizontal lead pipe that bends at 90 degrees and connects the only toilet in the house to the hubless waste pipe. How do I go about removing the lead pipe? (What tools do I need and what type of...

Attic venting of bathroom exhaust fan [ 4 Answers ]

Our bathroom has a ceiling light fixture whice I would like to replace with an exhaust fan. I understand the need to vent this out of the attic and to have the duct well insulated to avoid condensation. The problem is access to the outside. We have a roof with four sloping sides, no vertical ends....

View more questions Search