Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    answermelater Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 04:50 AM
    How long will chinese leaf last?
    I made a chinese dish including chinese leaf. It is proven to turn poisonous when cooked after some time. I believe this time is 24 hours. Can anyone tell me the exact time after being cooked it can last without turning poisonous.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Pawpaw leaf [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has pawpaw leaf, boiled and drunk for a while helped anyone out there with some serious decease? I would like to know.

Tree Leaf ID [ 4 Answers ]

This small tree has vivid leaf color. Googling 100 pages of tree lead images returned nothing to indicate the tree's name. No doubt you folks can help. Thanks.

Leaf project [ 3 Answers ]

Okay while I have a leaf project and need help I have to find the name and the scincefic name for leaves in West Virginia I have already have some leaves and can't find a website that would tell me what I need to know. :eek:

Leaf invaders [ 1 Answers ]

I am located on long Island in the state New York, I have a japanese dogwood tree, and have noticed that something is laying eggs on the back of the leaves, it seems like there is only one egg sack to a leaf. I am attaching some photos. Does anybody know what this is? 20630 20631 20632...

Butterfly leaf [ 1 Answers ]

How does one open a butterfly leaf in a counter height table? It is on a semi swivel with hinges and supposedly it is just supposed to open up when the table is extended but it doesn't seem to clear. There are two braces underneath but they look like permanent pieces. I'm just wondering if one of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.