Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irish.2793 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 10:08 PM
    Scholarships to RA
    Does Roosevelt Academy offer any scholarships? How can I apply? What are the requirements and where can I apply? Can any one point me at a direction?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 10:53 AM

Contact the school and ask. If you're talking about Roosevet Academy in the Netherlands, their web site says that there are a very few opportunities for financial assistance. See: http://www.roac.nl/roac/finances.phtml

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Do I Look For Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not new, I just can't remember my old password for my old username, Elj123. Well anyway, my dad has always been telling me that he wants me to get a scholarship, because he's not going to be paying all of that money, because he thinks that if I really want to go to college, then I would...

Scholarships-How Do I get one? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I wish to study computers.. softwares... so how do I get a scholarship. :confused:

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search