Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boomboom123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:48 PM
    I liked this girl.. but we have never actually talk..
    Alrite so in June I liked this girl and I think she liked me back.. I would always catch her staring at me and vice versa. After the summer I saw her a couple of times. And then when skool started.. she wasn't in my class anymore but we would occasionally see each other. But like 2 months passed and iwas too scared to ask her out and now she just walks passed me and only rarely she looks at me... so what should I do? Should I go after her or stop.. I'm really a shy type and I expected her to ask me out. So I don't know.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 03:47 AM
    Well typically the girl usually waits on the lad to ask her out, I understand your shy but when you find the courage to ask someone out and if you get the date or get knocked back it's a win win situation, if you get knocked back you suddenly find that you no longer have that "fear" of asking people out! Because you will see that its not so bad to be told no, and more than likely the person saying no isn't going to be as blunt as that, they'll say it in the nicest way possible unless of course they're just a *****! Sure why would you want to go out with someone that's a ***** anyway LOL. So if I were you id ask her! Chances of her saying yes or no is 50/50 and we're usually right when we think someone likes us :) so lets say 70/30? Just pass her a piece of paper in the hall next time you see her or pretend she dropped something and hand her you number and a little note? That's romantic! How could she say no! Good luck :)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 03:09 PM

If you're really interested in her, then talk to her and ask her out. She's never going to know you're interested if you don't speak up.
    KaylaAce Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2011, 11:46 AM
    Well she seems like she liked you , and that she's also the kind of girl who doesn't make first moves. So if you actually want to date her just start by talking to her being fiends and then maybe as her to go the cinema or some place she likes. Make her have interest in you again , and be brave . You'll regret more the words you didn't say , or the stuff you didn't dare to do , than the ones you actually did . And if she rejects you , oh well you;ll get over it . But at least you tried and you won't have to ask yourslef what could have been .

So just go for it if you really know that you want to be with her :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk to a girl for the first time? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am 21 and am going to college. I have been noticing this girl that has been walking in the halls lately which I think is really cute and she is really catching my attention, so much that I don't think I have passed another girl and felt that way if that makes sense. I want to say...

Can't Get To Talk To The Girl I like [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this girl who works with me in a football stadium but I only see her on matchdays. She’s part of my group but I can't get to talk to her because she doesn’t work in my area, (there are 5/6 areas that my group controls) and even if I do get the chance to talk to her, its only for a...

My girl is mad on me, don't want to talk [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, few days ago I screamed on my girlfriend. She got really mad and upset. We have been together over a 1 year. She didn't pick up her phone for few days, finally I got talk to her when I went to her house. She want me to show her that I grew up and changed. How can I show this to her? (I'm...

How to talk to a girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I want to learn how I can talk to girls on phone ,so they can become my friends, give me some tips.thanx

How to really talk to a girl? [ 5 Answers ]

When it come to girls it hard talking to them its like my mind go dumb... all I need to is some tips on talking to girls or anything and how to come up to a girl and leave with her nub and what not to say to them??

View more questions Search