Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeScaredd Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:11 PM
    15 years old and pregnant!! HELP!!
    I am 15 years old and I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I am scared to death. I don't know where do go or what to do. I am worried about telling my mum or someone else. I would just like some advice on what to do and where to go to talk to someone.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 10:37 PM

You need to talk to your mom. This "problem" will only get bigger.

Sure she is going to be mad, she may yell and she will be disappointed. But in the end, she needs to know. She needs to help you get prenatal care and help you with all of the decisions that come with teen pregnancy.

Jan 14, 2011, 11:33 PM
    How do I tell my mum?

Do you know of any clinics that ii can go to?
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeScaredd View Post
    do you know of any clinics that ii can go to?
    I don't know where you live. This is a worldwide website. Do you have planned parenthood where you live?

What you need to do is just get your mom alone. Call her to your room at bedtime if you have to. Tell her you need to talk to her. Let her know that you are ashamed that you have disappointed her, but that you are pregnant and you really need her help right now.

Jan 14, 2011, 11:45 PM
    I live in New Zealand and I don't think that we do.
    And to be honest I would rather just get an abortion without her knowing.
    But ill try and tell her
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:46 PM

Dee, do you live in a home with 10 19 year olds?

Jan 14, 2011, 11:47 PM
    No I do not why?
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:51 PM

We have another girl in your same situation from the same location. One person creating two screen names is against the rules, so I was just making sure you weren't the same girl.

From my research, it is legal for you to get an abortion in New Zealand, but only under two circumstances.

1) The pregnancy will seriously harm your physical health
    2) It will seriously harm your mental health.

Apparently you cannot get one just because you want one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2 years and still not pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 23 and we have been together for 2 years and we have been having sex without any type of contraception and still nothing has happened in really starting to worry now that he may be infertile or myself please help? :confused:

I think I'm pregnant, and I'm 15 years old. [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been sexually active since December now. My hormones have always been weird, I had percosious (sp?) puberty as a kid. My periods were so severe that I had to go on birth control, in both the quantity and pain. I now take some weird birth control that's expensive, and usually...

I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years [ 1 Answers ]

In January 2006 I got pregnant. But because I have had MR vaccine doctors advised me for abortion. After 6 months me and my husband tried for babies but to no avail. Now its been two months since I didn't have my periods and I even have some symptoms for pregnancy but urine and blood test shows BFN...

Over 2 years and not pregnant! [ 7 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and went off the pill 2 years and 3 months ago after having been on it for 3 years. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex ever since then and not once have I fallen pregnant. I do have PCOS but I am at a very healthy weight, I eat a low GI diet, and I exercise...

View more questions Search