Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getsexy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Why am I not excited for my 16th birthday?
    I used to be so excited and have always been! Right now.. I'm not looking forward to it. Why?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 03:59 AM
    I would say its because your just getting older, although 16 is not old but you are maturing, you will feel better about it on the actual day :) but leading up to things teens or adults just don't get as excited as we would when we were younger and hyper! You will feel better on your actual birthday, hope you have fun and happy birthday!!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 07:48 AM

Maybe it because of all the hype that goes with it and your expectations have been different. Many countries celebrate 16 as a milestone. In the U.S. the only milestone for it is a drivers license. At 18 your one your way to being an adult and can become emancipated in most states. 21 has other perks. And so on...
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Feb 12, 2011, 05:32 PM
    I wasn't excited for my 16th birtday either.. I just turned 16 in December.. to be honest I think it was because I knew nothing really exciting was going to happen.. I mean its just another day.. that's what I was thinking.. but.. I felt weird that I was turning 16, and yeah I guess the other two people are right too..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about a girl who finds out she is a witch on her 16th birthday [ 1 Answers ]

I had seen it when I was a little girl on the disney channel between 1997-1999 it's about a girl that wishes she was like all the other girls at school, popular,beautiful and the girlfriend of the jock at school.. and it's either on her 16th or 18th birthday she goes to like a fortune teller and...

I Got A Tongue Piercing On Thursday 16th July. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey. I got a tongue piercing on Thursday and the lady that pierced it gave me a few pointers, one of them being.. My tongue will go a yellowy-whitey colour, this has happened, I was just wondering how long will it stay this colour for? Also. I have erm, liquid coming from the bottom and...

My period comes on the 16th or 17th of every month.it just came on the 18.am I pg? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for seven months and used a condom only twice.every time we make love he cums in me.. he's 29 and has no children so he's starting to think he's incapable of having children... I get my period on the 16th or 17th of every month but didn't get it until the 18th.....

No sign of my period since June 16th [ 11 Answers ]

So for the past few weeks I have been wondering where my period could be. Normally its dead on, around the mid part of the month. I know that my ovulation time was around the 6-11th of July and yes I did have unprotected sex numorously throughout that time. But today is the 1st of August and I...

View more questions Search