Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaluv Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2011, 05:10 PM
    Zodiac Sign Change
    When did the Zodiac signs officially change/When was the new sig added? And do people born after a certain date only get effected? Because when I was born I was a Leo. Now the stars have changed and I'm something else? I think we should still be whatever we were born under on our birth date, not just thinking of only the month.
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 15, 2011, 08:49 PM
    I never heard of the zodiac changing... that's like adding or deleting months to the calender.where did you read,hear,see that info at? The zodiac is like a calender... if it changes then all of us are going to have to change our b-days then too.

What site was this info on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did the sign change to (-) on the (3) in this problem?I.e. -3 * [6E +7A = $4500]. [ 3 Answers ]

An engineer worked for 6 days and his assistant worked for 7 days earning a combined salary of $4500.00. The next week the engineer worked 5 days and his assistant worked 3 days for a combined salary of $2900.00. What does each person earn per day? Solution: 6E + 7A = $4500.00 ...

Want to change the last name of my 2year old but his father won't sign the papers.. [ 3 Answers ]

My 2year-old has his biological fathers last name and I want to change it before I get married mid this year and his biological father won't sign the change of name papers (nsw) what can I do?

How to get deadbeat dad to sign over rights/ name change for the child? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 4yr old son that I gave birth to when I was 17 and made the biggest mistake of my life by giving my son the guy's last name and putting him on the birth certificate. I also made the mistake of filing for child support and though he has non- custodial rights he has not been in contact with...

Zodiac matching [ 63 Answers ]

Just a topic off the serious matters for a change ;-) I was never really into zodiac stuff until about 5 years ago when I met an indian friend who told me that in India most marriages are arranged by matching signs, like water and water, fire and fire etc. Back then I was seeing an Aries and...

View more questions Search