Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2011, 01:29 PM
    I am trying to find a partner as in female, but I have serious social problems ?
    I am trying to find a partner as in female, but I have serious social problems due to various conditions, I have tried most usual ways sites, pubs but I just cannot do it I start to panic! Stutter, the more beer I drink the easier it is but I cannot just stay pissed up on beer, I have work to do etc, I am 36, athletic, autistic, super intelligent, world changing genius but I can not get me self a woman! Its really daft I know of physiology etc. and understand it perfectly but the fact remains I am a man and I need a good woman she most be intelligent and healthy, how would I being I go about this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 08:16 PM

Talaniman Rule-When you stop looking for love, and do your thing, and enjoy ALL YOUR OPTIONS, AND OPPORTUNITIES, love will find you.

Talaniman Rule-Build a life that you enjoy without a mate and your happiness will attract people who will want to share in it with you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 08:38 PM

Yes, so you stutter, 1000's do, so you are not good around women, 10's of 1000's are.

I talk about my Walmart therapy, where you go to Walmart and watch people coming in and going out, you will see the fattest and most ugly people on the face of this earth if you stay their long enough. *** sorry **** and guess what you will see so many that all have found someone.

Your looks, your great mental ability, are just part.
    The right person will get to know you, and like you.
    Do you have very limiting restrictions on who you may date ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 08:44 PM

Tell us more about your autism. I'm married to a man with Asperger's, which his father also had, and have a son who's autistic (hyperlexic). I may be able to help you with the social stuff.
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post

I do have Asperger's , anxiety problems, dyslexia , I am a really nice and good guy I have found being like this aids in a better responses and effect from people . I can do the social thing as in being on the outside calm and normal but not inside

Comment on Fr_Chuck's post

My only stipulation is really on the personality, not lazy, articulate , not ignorant or selfish etc

Comment on talaniman's post

The opportunity's I chase are on a lonely path , the life I live is solitude , my function to do what is logically best for more than just myself holds me to this path, but yes I see what you mean you never know what around the corner or whose about
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbranton View Post
    Comment on Wondergirl's post

i do have Asperger's , anxiety problems, dyslexia , i am a really nice and good guy
    I'm sure you are a good guy. You're probably smarter than the general population too and have some unique skills. My autistic son, for instance, can read something and remember it forever. He's my "assistant" when I work on hard crossword puzzles. He also remembers dates, so if I ask him when we bought our refrigerator, he will know at least the year (and is always correct because I've checked back in household records). Ask him for any date or even a weird fact in history, and he will give you an answer that is correct or very close. (I really must get him onto Jeopardy... )

What I did to help him with social situations and conversation is to role-play with him and to take him to a restaurant or store and talk him through various situations. This is called cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).

In my area, there is a therapist who takes small groups of autistic people out together and does CBT in a similar way, allowing them to be in and cope with certain situations (ordering food at McDonald's, using a credit or debit card, interacting with wait staff or a cashier, starting a conversation, etc.).

Would you be able to find a CBT counselor who works with individuals or small groups?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 05:08 PM

Judging on your latest thread... I would say maybe that's why you cannot find a lady.

With all due respect of course.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 05:15 PM

I have to agree with Enigma.

Considering your posts, the fact that you're very egotistical, condescending, think that all women are selfish and ignorant, I would bet that this is why you have a hard time finding a mate.

You are not only socially awkward, you're rude and condescending, and that's a big negative when it comes to finding someone willing to have a relationship with you.

I am 36, athletic, autistic, super intelligent, world changing genius but I can not get me self a woman!
    This is a perfect example. You refer to yourself as a genius, yet you can't seem to put together a sentence that makes sense. You think that women shouldn't take offense to you calling them selfish and ignorant. It's mind boggling. I can't believe that you would think it's okay to say that. I can only imagine what you're like in person. It makes me cringe.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbranton View Post
    super intelligent, world changing genius
    Yet you don't know how to spell...

I'm still just blown away by what you said in your other thread about women... Very rude and disrespectful then you wonder why you can't get a girl.

Sure, you may be a good looking athletic man, but rude and condescending towards women.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Feb 6, 2011, 09:58 PM

Ahhh it's so refreshing.. fresh bait!

You are a self righteous, arrogant, pedantic, pathetic little self obsessed man.

You could have the looks of a Greek Adonis and be comparative to the most intelligent men in the world. For your lack of understanding and feeling for a woman, would be the reason for you not meeting your 'perfect mate'. It may have fallen by the wayside, but I do wonder how you consider your mother?

I do have Asperger's , anxiety problems, dyslexia , I am a really nice and good guy I have found being like this aids in a better responses and effect from people
    You would be correct by this obscene statement. The ONLY reason why you'd get a response from people is because they FEEL SORRY FOR YOU or PITY you.

Given current statements of inane obsurdity from yourself I don't even feel that.

You don't deserve an intelligent, healthy woman. If you want intelligent and healthy and loyalty.. buy a dog.

Even then I'd consider calling the RSPCA. As I'm fairly positive you haven't had the relevant shots to own one.
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Feb 28, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Relax, it's not his fault men are superior in any way possible.
    (it was a joke) funny?! :)

I have a suggestion on what you can do Peter Brandon, try finding someone that's just as obnoxious as yourself.
    Here's a tip on where to find it, YouTube features a large variety of people, some of them is known as trollers, what they do doesent help anyone in any way. That's the sort of people you should spend time with, unfortunately most of them is young boys with nothing better to spend their time on. However I do see hope, because if you put that amazing world changing genius intellect of yours to good use, you can build a robot, dress is up real nice, perhaps call it shelly and have it do your every command..

Best of luck to you :)

annieoaklee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 01:20 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Wow. That is so simple, yet so profound.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Giving your female partner orgasm through penetration [ 9 Answers ]

What is the best position/movements to give your girl a orgasm with penetration? I have found the butterfly position, with both of us sitting up, and she rides back and forth really fast often gives them a great orgasm. I have tested this in more than one woman and they all loved it. I was...

Vaginal Orgasm depend on the partner? Or is it all on the female [ 9 Answers ]

I'm just curious, trying to I guess increase my sexual knowledge, but if a woman "knows" how to have a vaginal orgasm, or has had them before, is it because she knows what to do, or is it because of the technique of her partner?

A female conversation partner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am an internationl girl studying in the US. I am looking for another female who is willing to chat with me online for sometime on a daily or weekly basis (may be 1 or 2 hours) and is willing to help me with some questions like how to say? Thanks ND

View more questions Search