Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannaknownow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse?
    Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go figure?" Why the attitude every time I'm talking?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 01:29 PM

Likely over compensation... trying to project blame onto someone else rather than accept it themselves.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 02:33 PM

Its kind of like when you know someone is lying, they swear to god, on my so & so life, they over compensate for their own wrong doing!! Bottom line is make themselves feel better, losing your own self respect is hell to live with!!
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jan 14, 2011, 03:10 PM

Probably because whenever you bring it up guilt makes him squirm and he doesn't lilke it. He has to understand that, 'oops sorry won't do that again,' works when you accidentally tread on someone's foot, not when you trample their trust into the ground by cheating. That needs serious work to earn back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a woman forgive her cheating spouse [ 4 Answers ]

We were going through some problems. I actually found out myself from doing research from a roomer that was going around in town.when I confirmed my research he told me he was afraid to tell me. The woman not only has one child but two that is suspected to be his.his family was involved as well,...

Cheating spouse [ 2 Answers ]

I believe my wife is cheating but I can't pinpoint it. She spends a lot of time on her cell text messaging. Is there a way I can obtain records of her text messages?

Can a cheating spouse be entitled to alimony [ 2 Answers ]

Can a cheating spouse be entitled to alimony? She has left her husband and now lives with another man but wants alimony. She has abandoned her home and 16 year old son.

Cheating spouse [ 4 Answers ]

Wondered what anybody thought on the theory "once a cheater always a cheater"?

View more questions Search