Ask
    MujeepurRahuman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:22 AM
    hex to decimal excel?
    what is the decimal value of 0xffffff00
    DBurstiner Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 09:40 PM
    0x4294967040
    You don't need anything but the Windows calculator to get this though. Just choose the Programmer (Win7)view and do a conversion. This calculator has been in Windows for years. I can't remember if it's Programmer or Scientific in previous versions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formula for converting 32 bit Hexadecimal into decimal in EXCEL [ 23 Answers ]

Formula for converting 32 bit Hexadecimal into decimal in EXCEL. I required a formula in the mSEXCEL for cinverting IEEE-754 32bit hexadecimal floating point representation into decimal floating point.

Excel convert hex big endian to hex little endian [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Noob on this site so forgive any indiscretions. I have found a number of posts here already which go part way to answering my problem, but I am now left with a specific issue which I am sure someone on here (JB? ) can answer with relative ease. I need to take a HEX string (eg D0 BF...

Rounded Hex Bolt [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2002 toyota corolla and I'm replacing the head gasket and the cylinder head bolts call for a hex bit,and now two of the head bolts are rounded out and there's noway of getting a socket that removes rounded bolts on it so I'm stuck.so if anyone can give me any tips on how to remove these...

Hood for Hex Fish Tank [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 60 gallon hex (6 sided) tank and we are searching For a hood for it which contains a light strong Enough to light up the bottom of the tank. Each Side is 13 inches point to point and the width is 21 Inches. We need space for the 2 filter which we use To keep the water clean and in...

View more questions Search