Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Have you contacted the Federal Prosecutors Office that handled the case? The Federal Bureau of Prisons? The DEA public relations folks? What have you done so far. I have to tell you though, as an ex Federal Bureau of Prisons employee, that you are out of line posting your picture here and threatening the Feds. I hope you haven't mentioned his name. Don't you think that if he wanted to contact you, he would have? Inmates in WitSeg get visits. Why are you not on his visiting list? I really think you need to chill out and rethink your approach. If you will recall, Sammy the Bull, the guy that rolled over on John Gotti, got out and hit the streets selling dope. If your brother wanted to surface, he could.
    ttewor Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:06 AM
    I have contacted the Marshals the us atternys office the local senitors office and congressman and local and Florida PDs all I was able to do was force them to forward a letter to my Brother as for Prison and visits no they faked his death so there are no visits no child support no anything the Police will not even give me copys of the fake death police reports I do have the copy of the death cert witch is a joke the man who singed it does not even exist and never has worked for the me's office in Ft lauterdale where its out of so I'm kind of left in the air trying to find someone who has no trail other then the marshals office I can not even get my hands on the real Police reports from the real arrests on my brother that I know were done even his driving records are sealed really sucks but if I keep draging this into the light on the net and in the news papers and may even do a piece on TV soon with a talk show who is very interested so I will see what the feds have to say then I know if nothing else there not going to want the continued bad Press
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Yep, that will get their full, undivided attention. Hey, I know it must be hard but good luck.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2007, 10:45 AM
    I agree that will get their attention, but you probably won't like the attention it gets.
    MayraMM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ttewor
    Thanks for the other replys
    I have to ask what is the best way to find a family member who was /is in witsec I know most would say can not be done but i,m not like most i,m not going to take no for an answer even if I have to go to jail to get it done . some would say it's crazy to try but at this point in my life most of my family has allready died and he is my brother who i care very much about so I have to give it all I can so any thoughts on how will be very helpfull thanks
    Your other post on this has disappeared. Did you delete it?

Jan 23, 2007, 05:07 PM
    No I have no idea what happened to it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Several of the posts started having too much information on the person who is said to be in the program. Since trying to find them is illegal, this site can not support illegal activities or risk someone getting harmed by too much info being given out on someone in the program

So I deleted a few of these posts, and the responses to those specific posts
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I will say you NEED to leave it go, you are doing the wrong thing, and will get someone killed or hurt.

You are being selfish for your own reason. You are being told no for good reasons, and you bringing this out is so irresponsible I wish they would take you off to jail for this action to help you understand the seriousness of your actions.
    mightymouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 04:45 PM
    I think your behaviour is not only reckless but grossly selfish. You state that the authorities faked your brothers death. Yet you announce to the world that he is in fact alive and you even give your brother's name as Ralph (in your user profile) thereby putting your brother in immediate danger as the people who wanted to kill him all those years ago will now be aware that he is still alive when they thought he was dead. You need to carefully examine your conscience.

Mar 27, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Selfish ? No selfish is leaving a wife and four children on welfare and food stamps the laws changed a long time ago that a person in witsec still has to pay child support but in most cases the person does not that is selfish I know for a fact that the four kids lived on welfare and did not have a father for the past 29 yrs that's selfish . The feds could h ave brought them into the program but did not . Again if I'm able to figure out he is still alive anyone who was involved with him back then would have known it was faked as well .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search