Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Facebook: How to include former name.
    I've been on a kick lately of looking for people I went to Jr. High School with.

Up until 8th grade I had a different last name. That was when I was adopted. How and where can I enter my former last name so that others will more easily recognize my name? I've searched Facebook Help and Google to no avail.

Thanks!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 06:14 AM

I just got married and had to figure this out!

1. Sign in
    2. Go to the Account drop down menu on the upper right corner
    3. Account Settings
    4. Click the little blue "change" button to the right of the first option entitled "Name"
    5. There you go! It should work.

It took a long time to try and figure it out...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 06:39 AM

Thank you, HC!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the no contact rule include Facebook [ 7 Answers ]

Does the no contact rule include Facebook? My girl told me 9 days ago that she was under a lot of stress and pressure with school and family and that she "can't do this right now", meaning have a relationship. She said her head was messed up and she does not know what she wants. Yet, she told me...

What should I include in my paragraphs [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write an essay from a short story. I came up with a thesis question but I am not sure how to compose my story and what I should include. I am afraid that I will contradict myself with my thesis question. The story that I have to write the essay from is a bit vague. You have to read in...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search