Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TEBZA1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 01:03 AM
    Itchy penus
    My penis itchy in the inside in one of the tubesand when I pee it becomes hot.is this a serious problem.. or is it just hygiene and it will go away after some time..?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 01:15 AM

Sounds like a STD. You need to see a doctor about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy! [ 5 Answers ]

Lately I have been so itchy! It is mainly on my stomach, chest, back, and sides but it is really annoying I don't know if it is just the dry cold weather or what but I need some suggestions on how to make it stop! I do have exema but it mainly is on my hands...

Itchy scalp [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to Florida, about 5 years ago. My scalp has become increasingly itchy... not dandruff... just real itchy. I've tried putting conditioner in overnight... but that is short term relief. I sit and scratch my scalp like I have cooties or something, its so bad... and NO I do not have any kind...

Itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My dog has one spot that seems a bit itchy. The vet said that she seemed to have a little bit of grass irritation, but that there weren't any signs of anything significant. Is there something over the counter that might help? Hand lotion, hydrocortisone cream, something like that? I...

Itchy Dog [ 14 Answers ]

So my lab, like many labs, has allergies. She's itchy and licks her paws incessantly until we make her quit. Left to her own devices she leaves giant wet spots on the carpet. As instructed by the vet, I give her Benadryl, but I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions? I hate to...

Itchy [ 15 Answers ]

Yeah OK so since I got back form my cottage I've had this horrible itching around my vagina and I'm wondering what the hell this is I itches when I move the wrong way its red and very sensitive... I really need some help its bugging the crap out of me.. my mom got me some itch cream but it doesn't...

View more questions Search