Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sayna02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 11:38 PM
    Is Muslimas should pray their Zohar salah after Zumah salah ?
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 09:49 PM
    No, and Allaah knows best.
    Why should they? If you mean: "Does a muslim sister need to still pray Solaat Adh-dhuhr on friday if she was in a mosque and already prayed Al-Jumu`ah behind the imam?", then no - and she can`t. Of course not. Juma`ah is replacing it, and it`s well-known, though I don`t have a Hadiith for you. Don`t worry.
    And if you mean: "When a muslim sister is praying on that day, and she is not in a mosque, so does she pray Dhuhr after the time that men have already prayed the jumu`ah?", then no she doesn`t have to wait so long if she wants to pray early, then the prayer time starts after the athaan. It`s normal. And I`m sorry I don`t have a Hadiith for you for this one either, but I`m answering according to how I`ve seen people of Sunnah act.
    So you can either accept my answer, or not accept, as I don`t have a reference to Allaahs messenger -sAaws- from whom it is unacceptable not to accept a ruling. And I`m no mufti, just a student of knowledge.
    Salaam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tahajjud Salah [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me with the timings and the best way to offer 'Tahajjud Salah' ? If possible please let me know the most appropriate dua for this salah. Thanks in advance..

How to offer tarawee salah & witar salah [ 1 Answers ]

I want to ask about how to offer taraweeh salah & howmany rakath compulsory by jamath and about witar salah howmany rakath and how like 2+1 or 3 continueasly

Tahajjud salah [ 2 Answers ]

Assalamu alaikum, I wants to know how many rak'ahs for thahajjud namaz

Why salah [ 0 Answers ]

Why docters should believe in you means Your interpretation can be wrong.how can you interprit god. May be god said something and your interpriting otherthing. It can be possible. You can't be sure unless god tell you personely.why should we believe in interpritations yours or some others. There...

Salah with Topol [ 3 Answers ]

I need a title of the song (or composer, performer) sung by Topol ("Fiddler on the Roof") and people in tavern in Israeli classic "Salach" (Salach Shabati) made by Efraim Kishon. It is also a movie motive. There were words: "In Jumlat where lives old Messiah..." or something like that. Jewish/...

View more questions Search