Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacebake Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Do spirits follow me?
    The earliest memory I have of a spirit, was when I was 6 and I was in my kitchen, no one around.. windows doors all shut and I felt like I HAD to bend down. So I got on my honkers and I swear to this day it felt as though a spirit had flew right over my head. Then after that.. Every night I slept you know when its hot and you slip your feet out from under the covers? Well I done that a lot.. and every night someone slapped my feet.. SO hard. And I felt paralysed from head to toe. And as much as I wanted to scream I couldn't I just got up the courage to slip my feet back under the covers and I never told anyone because I knew how crazy it sounded. This went on for years.. So still to this day I'm too scared to put my feet out of the covers and I'm 20 now. I have other small experiences, but the thing that gets me the most now is I feel like I can sense if there is a spirit in the room. And I ask it to leave at times then feel a bit better but I genuinely fear it. I am open to the paranormal and stuff but I think if I actually SEEN a ghost with my own eyes I would have a heart attack. I have vivid dreams just recently where spirits DARK spirits are trying to get me and in my face, and I'm so scared to sleep.
    My grandad just died on new years eve there.. and I think I'm sort of waiting to sense him.. but I don't want him to scare me. What should I do? It just seems like I can sense it.. or am I just crazy?
    onegarry Posts: 13, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Your not crazy but don't let the spirit or spirits put fear into your life. Demand in the name of Jesus that they leave you alone.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check here. It can answer a lot of questions
    ReverendOmen Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2011, 07:31 PM
    It is possible you are what we refer to as a sensitive. A sensitive is different from a "psychich" as that the cannot openly communicate with entities, read emotions, or envision past present or future occurrences. A sensitive is a person who has, by birth, influence or instance, a sub conscious connection to entities. Your fear is due to your misunderstanding. Onegarry is correct in telling you that you should not show fear to these "spirits". Most entities are no harm, in fact most are unaware of your existence. However, using Jesus to revoke entities is useless if you do not have faith in Jesus yourself. Dark entities do not believe in religious icons or idols. They are not afraid of Jesus, God, Angels, etc. They only fear your strength and conviction. It is your faith that will cause them to evict themselves. Dark spirits only wish to torment humans. It is an emotional high they get from causing mischief. They never intend to cause death, but like a child, they have no sense of when to stop. They may push until they push too far because they do not comprehend or care about the physical limitations humans have. Use whatever you have faith in, even if it's just yourself, to show you are in charge of your world, not them and they will most likely move on to easier targets. If this spirit is dark and has a personal vendetta against you, there is no escape. You must get outside help from people with strong faith in someone or something that know how to remove entities from the physical plain that humans exist on. This can be done via exorcism, cleansing, etc. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE INVOKE OR AGGRAVATE A DARK ENTITY! Doing so will invite them deeper into the physical plain and give them a stronger power over your life. DO NOT USE OUIJA BOARDS OR Séances!! This is a form of invoking and will have the same outcome as well as open the door for even more dark entities to join in on the torment. Some entities are worse than others. You do NOT want to invite something worse than what you already deal with into your home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can see spirits [ 21 Answers ]

I see spirits not only loved ones but also demons but they seem like their gathering somewhere

Spirits [ 2 Answers ]

OK.so... heres my story first. One day I was watching TV in my room and mom wascleanoing the house. She told me to clean the cat box.as I was doing so,for some weirdly strange reason,a glass cup flew.. FLEW.. across the kitchen and smashed to pieces. Mom and I wer like... ok then. That's not weird...

Spirits [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain my terrifying experiences with a dark shadowed figure/form pinning me down on my bed as I am falling asleep... I am struggling fercely and screaming for help... I feel totally violated and helpless... it floats out of window when disturbed by my husband checking on me...

Why do spirits follow me? [ 0 Answers ]

Why do spirits follow me? Why are their faces showing on my wall? Why do some spirits look nice while others look bad and evil? What should I do every time they would bug me in my dreams?

Why do spirits follow me? [ 2 Answers ]

ALong time ago I was messing with my kids and niece and I said ghost make the doorbell ring and it actually rang. That was at my parents house when I was about 16. Then my girlfriend and I would be in their garage with the ouija board asking for the spirits to come out and I had a big kerosen...

View more questions Search