Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    back2ict Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 09:07 PM
    Trying to figure out two authors of books I loved in high school (late 80s early 90s)
    I know one was a series, I believe they were called Green Magic and Red Magic (not the Red Magic of the D&D stuff). The characters were sort of like Aztecs I believe and the first book I believe the main character was learning magic and in the second he took up blood magic to fight invaders... and there was a sorceress in the second book I believe but she was a child and the sorceress was another personality.

The other one I only had a vague remembrance of, but I remember the main character was a normal woman but who knew all these people who were witches and to have her reincarnate as a witch, I believe they killed her... to fight someone? Maybe...

I know the second one isn't a lot of info but I sure hope someone can help. I keep searching the net but not finding anything.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 09:27 PM

Call/visit your local public library and ask for the reader's advisory librarian. Give as many details as you can as to setting(s), characters, possible genre. The library has electronic and print resources, and someone may even immediately recognize the storylines.
    acantha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 08:05 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crawford_Kilian

They're called Greenmagic and Redmagic, which is probably why you ran into trouble searching. Separated as two words, you get about a million irrelevant hits, since the terms are pretty generic that way. They're pretty hard to find these days but you can find them on Amazon marketplace for cheap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon from late 80s or early 90s of a school of vampires ,mumies,ghouls,and ghost [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a cartoon I used to watch in either the late 80s or early 90s.the cartoon containd a vampire,mummie,ghouls,and ghost.they were all children that went to school

Late 80s early 90s TV show name help [ 0 Answers ]

This has been bothering me forever. I remember watching a Western themed television program back in the late 80s or early 90s that was sort of like a game show where adult contestants competed in different challenges (I seem to remember being dragged by a horse was an event) and at the very end of...

What movie from the late 80s or early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the title to a movie that I watched a couple of times as a kid. It was either late 80s or early 90s. What I remember is the lady, who is like the claymation in that Genesis video, who gets her hand cut off and buried in the backyard. I can see her standing in like a dining room,...

Late 80s, early 90s TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a TV series from either the late 80s or early 90s. The plot was about a rich older man (who used a cane), and had a butler. I believe he lived in France. He had a group of three people he would send on his private jet to do jobs for him. One was blond, and it seems...

View more questions Search