Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuceana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 07:01 PM
    I stolen from walmart something about 600$, it's my first time
    I stolen from walmart something about 600$, it's my first time, but I'm not a USA citizen... what's gone happen... I'm really sorry and really scared.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 07:10 PM

Were you caught ? I assume so.

You will have a trial or you can plead guilty.
    You will have to pay back the store for its loses, pay a large fine, and most likely a year or two probation
    nuceana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 07:27 PM

This happened in Maryland and I gave back the good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 wh [ 4 Answers ]

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 what will be the adjusting entries? I need your help with the journal entries 1-Aug Kendra Greco begins practice as a dentist & invests $20,000 cash 2 Purchases furniture and dental equipment on account from...

Classic adventure move about gold stolen from ship was shown on doordarshan long time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Guys can any one tell me the name of adventure english movie shown on doordarshan long back the plot is about stealng tons of gold from a ship. The whole ship is hijacked with the help of submarine. This much is what I remember but is a real adventure move that I love. I would be...

Walmart w2 [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to get my w2 from walmart that is won't cost me anything

Walmart w2 [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get a 2006 copy of a w2

View more questions Search