Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilozano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 03:22 PM
    About Shocks, Struts and VC Boots
    I was told that I need shocks, struts and cv boots. I drive a 1993 Nissan Sentra XE. I need to know how much should the work on my car cost me. If the price is too high, which one should I do first? At this time I can hear and feel every bump on the road.
    ilozano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 03:29 PM

I was told that I need shocks, struts and cv boots. I drive a 1993 Nissan Sentra XE. I need to know how much should the work on my car cost me. If the price is too high, which one should I do first? At this time I can hear and feel every bump on the road.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:57 PM

They told you that you needed them... but didn't tell how much it would cost?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

03 Dodge Struts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan SE. I have been told I need to replace the Front Strut Plate/Bearings & the Front Struts themselves. The question I have is; I have gotten a price online from Autozone. If I purchase the whole strut, does the strut plate/bearings come with it? They do have the...

Electric shocks [ 3 Answers ]

hello can anyone help me please. Basically a few weeks ago my house was rewired and since then my 19 month old daughter has been giving me electric shocks evertime I give her a kiss if she has any milk round her mouth. I no it probably sounds strange but could the new electrics be the cause. ...

Struts on a mercury [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the struts on a 2001 mercury sable?

Shocks from appliances [ 6 Answers ]

Whenever I use the receptacles in the garage it seems any metal tool etc will produce a minor shock. What causes this an how can I fix it?

View more questions Search