Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texelgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 11:17 AM
    Movie experts? Post Apcolypse movie somewhere between 1980 - 85
    I watched as a really young kid, don't know the actors, post apocolyptic type maybe nuclear disaster? Focus on 3 or 4 characters, they drive a car type tank. They are looking for food and people? They find a starving boy child in what looks like a furnace or oven? They feed him lots of food but he dies because of it. Then I remember a scene where there is some sort of flood or tidal wave and it washes them away and when they get out of the vehicle there is a valley with green grass and horses eating. Some reason my brain says Kurt Russel is in this movie but I don't think so.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 11:27 AM

Sounds like Damnation Alley
    texelgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Your right that's it... sorry about the time frame I just remember watching it as a 6 year old which would have put me in 1981. I guess it was Jan Michael Vincent rather than Kurt Russel. Thanks a million
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 06:24 PM

You're welcome.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 09:40 PM

It was one of the high points of my young nerdling life when I once saw this movie's signature vehicle parked in a lot just off a highway in L.A.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Movie from 1980 [ 9 Answers ]

There was a TV movie from sometime in the 1980's. It was about a boy who was kidnapped from outside his home as a little boy, while his mother was right inside. He was later sold to another family, I guess on the black market. He then was raised by this other family, and he had some contact with...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

Movie 1980 children [ 1 Answers ]

I saw an animated movie when I was younger that I thought was great. I can only remember snatches of it. There was a toy (I think a horse/rocking horse/unicorn or something) that ends up going to the end of the world (or maybe just a big garbage heap?) to... I think rescue a friend that got sent...

1980 kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember much of the movie but it was about a little girl who would swim in the ocean and record whale music. It was in the 1980, early 1990s and I can't seem to find any information. There was a couple that was driving down a road and the wife looked in the ocean and saw the girl floating...

Needing a movie name 1980? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that was about 4 college boys set in the 1920-30's that were having a party with this girl. She fell and hit her head-they thought she was dead. The put her in a car and pushed it into a lake, and as it was going down she was revived and sat up. ...

View more questions Search