Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drumma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 06:47 AM
    70's children's book witches on Wednesday?
    Does any one remember a children's book from the 70's I think the title was witches on Wednesday?? It had a hard cover & was large and square I think it was an Australian author?? And the illustration on the front cover had lots of orange colour & sketches of I think the girl who featured in the story (not sure but I think she was going to visit an aunt who may have been a witch on wednesdays??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 10:39 AM

Was it The Wednesday Witch by Ruth Chew?

Amazon.com: The Wednesday Witch: Ruth Chew: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Childrens/YA book from late 70's/early 80's [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a young girl who lived in Manhattan. Her family was wealthy and she was kidnapped and held for ransom. Her family was very quirky and eccentric and the book was very funny - kind of madcap. Anyone have any ideas? I think the title started with "The kidnapping of......" or "The...

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Children's fables book from 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to find what I recall was a hard-cover book full of beautifully illustrated fables (a collection). I had it as a little girl in the 1970's. I believe it had a light greenish blue cover. There was a fable inside about a little girl and Mt. Fuji. Maybe the title had the words...

View more questions Search