Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momstears Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 07:51 PM
    Fighting for Fathers Rights!
    How can a father, (50% Legal Custody), fight for the right to have his child go to a better school (Private/Public)? Advise welcomed!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 08:27 PM

The bad thing with 50,50 agreement, someone is really 51 since someone gets to decide if the two disagree.
    So in your agreement, if you don't agree with the other person, who has the right to decide, often in agreement one parent may have right in education, another medical and so on.

Next who has the physical cusotdy, do you share it also
    i.e. who wakes the kid up, puts them on the bus, or drives them to school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fathers rights [ 2 Answers ]

My 5 yr old daughter lives with her mother I see her every other weekend, when it comes to taking her home she plays up and says she's wants to live with me I've spoken to her mother who says that she wants her living with her is there anything I can do in which my daughter can live with me we were...

Fathers Rights [ 1 Answers ]

If a woman has a child with a man while still married but separated from her husband and then puts her husbands name on birth certificate. Does the actual father of the child have any rights to see the child?

Fathers rights [ 2 Answers ]

I went to prison 12 years ago for 288(a). The case had nothing to do with my son who is now 14. My mother was granted temporary guardianship of him but now makes excuses why he cannot come down to live with me or even spend summers with me. She always makes the excuse that CPS is going to come take...

Fathers rights [ 4 Answers ]

Can I relinquish my parental rights to a child who I adopted prior to the marriage?

Fathers rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a baby girl named emma, the mother doesn't want her to have my last name. What rights do I have to get that changed? I pay child support...

View more questions Search